Scholarships are just like the boon for the students to study further for all students. There are students who are meritorious and want to study in the UK due to the best modern facilities for education there. but many times it becomes just like a dream if you didn’t belong to a rich family. Hence, to overcome this situation there are many government and private organizations which support such talented applicants for their higher studies by organizing various UK Scholarship Schemes.
UK Scholarship Schemes for the Students
In addition to it, there are many charitable trusts and management quota seats for other country students, and they will get this facility as per the merit list obtained. So no need to lose your hope, you can also apply in various universities in the UK and if you got selected and have the admission letter than you can also apply for these scholarship schemes.
For your knowledge, we want to tell you that there are many students every year who get selected and pursue their studies in the UK. Students pursuing in any stream arts, science, commerce, technical, pharmacy, medical, law or professional courses are eligible to apply. As the scholarship reward, the students will get the tuition fee, hostel charges, airfare, insurance, and medical risk etc. All the best for your efforts to study in the UK.
Scholarship Schemes to pursue in the UK
Chevening Scholarship scheme for PG Courses
- Candidates selected for this scholarship will be rewarded with the tuition fee, airfare, the monthly stipend, and hostel fee.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a well-recognized university or college.
- Candidates must have the admission letter of the Concern University of abroad for which they are applying.
Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarship scheme for Doctorate level:
- Students selected for this scholarship will be rewarded with the tuition fee, airfare, monthly stipend and hostel fee, and student visa.
- Students must have a post-graduation degree in any discipline from a well-recognized university or college.
- Students must have the admission letter of the Concern University of abroad for which they are applying.
- Students can go for 6 months to 2 years for research abroad.
Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship scheme to study in the UK
This scholarship scheme is for the post-doctoral research work to complete the thesis of Ph.D. IN UK. Under this scholarship scheme, the students selected will get an opportunity to go abroad for 6-8 months to complete their research work. Students will get all the expenses for the duration of their visit.
- Applicants must have the permission of the university in which applicant is pursuing and also the permission of the guide under whom the students pursuing Ph.D.
Felix scholarship scheme to study in abroad
Students applying for the post- graduation courses are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme. Students must have the admission letter of the university to apply for the scholarship scheme. Meritorious students are selected as per the merit obtained by the University for Admissions. Applicants must have a graduation degree to apply for the scholarship scheme. Selected students for scholarship scheme will get the rebate in tuition fee and all other expenses to study in the UK.
Hornby Scholarship scheme for higher studies in the UK
Under this scholarship scheme, the students will get a chance to complete their post-graduation from an abroad university. To apply for this scholarship scheme the students must have the admission selection confirmations from any abroad university. The applicants must have a graduation degree in any field from a well-reputed university or college. Students choose many new and latest specializations to pursue in PG and can learn more. Selection of students will depend on the official authorities and as the scholarship reward students will get the financial support in tuition fee, airfare, hostel and mess charges etc. so don’t miss this golden opportunity to complete your PG from the UK.
Dr. Manmohan Scholarship Scheme
This scholarship scheme is for the students to complete their Ph.D. program from a well reputed foreign university. This UK Scholarship scheme is introduced by our former Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh for the welfare of the Indian students. Under this scholarship scheme, the students selected at Cambridge University are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme and get benefits. Students want to study at the research level in the field of Economics, Arts, Science, Technical courses, Medical, and many other professional courses are most welcomed by such universities. The scholarship scheme will include your all expenses of your education in the University of UK. So it’s the time to think big and then earn a lot.
Common wealth Scholarship Scheme for Higher Studies in the UK
The officials of the UK Government provide the fund in charity for the countries comes under the Commonwealth. Under this scholarship scheme every year, many students selected from these countries and got a platform to fulfill their dream of higher studies from a well-recognized university. Students will be selected on the basis of some entrance exam and the selection procedure will depend on the merit list obtained after the exam. Under this scholarship scheme, students will get financial support to study. Here we have listed some of the schemes comes under the Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme.
- Commonwealth split-site scholarship scheme under which students get an internship in the UK for 1 year during the Ph.D. process and will get financial support for that.
- Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme for pursuing the Post-Graduation course from a university in the UK.
- Commonwealth Scholarship scheme for distance learning from the well-recognized university of UK.
- Commonwealth Rutherford Scholarship scheme to get the upgraded knowledge of your Ph.D. research work in any well-reputed university of UK.