Shiv Nadar University Scholarship 2021-22: Scholarship and Aid offer by Shiv Nadar University, Shiv Nadar University is strongly encouraged to change lifelong learners and leaders sharp minds and believe – it is reflected in the undergraduate and graduate quality education and opportunities at both levels. University offers generous scholarship to all students enrolled in undergraduate university programs do, which cover partial/total expenditure for the entire duration of the program. Stipend, scholarship, and hostel fee waivers motivate students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds and bear the expense of an education where the pursuit of knowledge is focused.
Shiv Nadar University Scholarship Highlight
|Authority Name||Shiv Nadar University|
|Scheme Name||Scholarship and Aid|
|Scholarship Offered||Graduation and Postgraduation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria of Shiv Nadar University Scholarship and Aid
Take the Eligibility Criteria for a check once before applying the application form.
- Aspirants do not essential any examination for this scholarship.
- Students have to get regular classes.
- Who has passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt, is considered eligible to apply for the same.
- In case students taken all of the other scholarship then you are not partnered for Scholarship and Aid.
- Admission to B.Tech, BA, B.Sc and BMS courses is offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in 10+2 followed by Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT).
- Apart from university-based written examination, candidates can also apply to get admission in M.Tech on GATE (Score) 75) basis.
The selection of the candidates will be their merit list awarding, students who have passed with a good number in the academy and whose name has climbed in the merit list will be given the first opportunity.
Required Documentation Shiv Nadar Scholarship
- Details of last school attended with receipts of paid fees (mandatory).
- Income Tax Return of the last three years.
- Bank Account statement of the last one year.
- BPL Card issued by the Government of India or the State Government.
Note: The University considers scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for programs offered by our School of Engineering, and aggregate percentage of all subjects for programs offered by the other Schools.
How to apply of Scholarship and Aid?
- Visit the official website of Shiv Nadar University. (Click Here)
- The candidate has to click on the scholarship link.
- Click on the ‘New User Registration’ link.
- Register and fill the application form.
- The student has to fill the form with their all details such as phone number mail ID name address.
- Pay the requisite application fee and submit the duly filled form.
- Before the submit form please check all the details.
- After that click on the submit button.
- After that keep the registration number and keep it with you.
Shiv Nadar University
NH – 91, Tehsil Dadri
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh – 201314
Phone:- +91-120-7170100, 91-120-2662002
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can click on the Guidelines link of the particular scheme on-boarded. Planning section on the home page.
After completion of entry and final editing (if any), click on the “Edit-Lock-Print” option to forward the application to the institute, then to “Lock”.
Applicants should register on the portal provided here and submit the application online by 2021 after the application opens. There are no paper forms nor any application fee to apply.
Ans- Once we determine your financial need, we add different types of financial aid to a proposal. Typical financial aid proposals include federal, state, and institutional grants, loans, and work studies. Carnegie Mellon does not guarantee to meet the student’s full financial need.
The financial requirement is the difference between the amount you and your family can reasonably afford for college expenses, as calculated by FAFSA along with other supporting documents, and the total cost of attendance.
Cost of attendance
Expected Family Contribution
Your financial need.
Yes, you have to apply for need-based financial aid each year. To do this, you will submit the FAFSA and CSS figures each spring semester.
Carnegie Mellon has a deadline of February 15 for FAFSA, CSS Personality, and Tax Documents. If your application material falls after this deadline, it may delay your receipt of final financial aid.