SHDF Scholarship 2024 given to only those Students who are doing their studies in professional course. Sikh Human Development Foundation (SHDF) is an organization run by NRIs based in Washington, USA. This organization provides scholarships to all students every year so that all Students can strengthen their career. The associate partner of SDHF, Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.), New Delhi (Nishkam) is responsible for imparting, organizing and promoting the scholarships and workshops in India. Students who will receive scholarship will be assisted up to 30,000. for their study.
Over the past 20 years, the SHDF scholarship program has given out more than 7,000 scholarships to meritorious students, with almost three-quarters of the recipients being Indian females who are in desperate need of financial support for further education.
Who is offering this Scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by the Sikh Human Development Foundation (SHDF) in association with Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council. The main purpose of SHDF Scholarship is to encourage all Students as a professional course.Over the last 20 years, more than 7,000 scholarships have been awarded to deserving students, with around three-quarters going to Indian women students in desperate need of funding to pursue higher education.
REGARDING SHDF APPLICATION FORM:
1. Fill the Application Form clearly and completely in English (BLOCK LETTERS) IN YOUR OWN HANDWRITING.
2. Please fill in all the columns with NO DOTS or DASHES.
3. NO COLUMN IS TO BE LEFT BLANK. INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED and no further correspondence will be entertained.
4. Report from College Authorities on prescribed performa (2 pages), attached with application form duly signed by the HEAD OF THE COLLEGE/INSTITUTE with DATE AND COLLEGE STAMP.
5. Ensure that duly filled in & signed Application Form along-with required documents must reach us on or before 30th September, 2021.
6. Application forms received AFTER THE DUE DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
SHDF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are interested in SHDF Scholarship, they should do any professional course from a good institution or university.
- The child should possess at least the last two exams which should be 60% marks.
- Students family income should be at least 1.5 lakh to 1 lakh 80.
Note:- Application Form last date will be 30th September 2024
How to apply for this SHDF Scholarship?
- All Students have to visit the official site.
- As soon as the page opens, all the Students are well-informed about the information.
- After reading all the information, the Students have to click on the SHDF Scholarship Application Form.
- Fill the application form in a precise way and without any mistake.
- After filling the application form, attach all the documents that are being sought for in the application form.
- After filing the application form, take the address form official site, send the application form on the same address through courier.
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.)
SHDF Division, Nishkam Bhawan,
B-Block, Tilak Vihar,
New Delhi –110018
SHDF Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- The application form will be rejected after the last date.
- All students have to fill the application form in a correct and accurate manner. Application forms should not remain in compliant.
- The report form should be the sign of college head in college, with the date and and College stamp.
- Each candidate is required to score a minimum of 50% marks in the paper.
- Only backward students can apply for scholarship.
- All students must enter their number in the application form and submit their email ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the procedure for the offline SHDF Scholarship application form?
To download the application form, students have to visit the official website. www.nishkam.in . Your registration is incomplete without documents and students have to include their documents.
Fill the application form, clearly and completely (without any dots, dashes, and blocs), and send it, along with verified photocopies of all certificates and receipt of paid fees and other necessary documents, so that New Delhi To reach Nishkam office (delivered by mail or in person) latest by 27 July 2021. Incomplete form Forms received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
Which documents are required?
Mark sheets of 10th Class Examination
Good quality colored passport size
Secondary Examination & later exam, if any (Self Attested).
Copies of Fees receipts
Family income certificate
How do I know that I have successfully completed registration?
After the registration is successfully completed, an SMS is sent to your phone number, and inside which you are also given your applicant ID, with the help id you can check your application status anytime.