BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship:- The Birla Institute of Technology and Science, also known as BITS, Pilani, was established in 1964. Birla Institute of Technology and Science has four campuses across the Global Pilani, BITS Goa, BITS Hyderabad, and BITS Goa. The institute has high popularity for engineers filed in India and it comes in the Best Private Engineering Institute in India. BITS entrance exam denies admission for admission every year by BITSAT. The annual exam is conducted once every year in the month of May. Students who perform well in the exam are first named in the merit list according to which they are called for counseling.
According to this, a number of talented students are given scholarship opportunities by BITS according to which they can complete their further studies from Higher Education. Students will also get the type of scholarship through the institute, so let’s know what type of BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarships is given by this institute. Admitted Candidates with a BITSAT 2023 score of 150 or above will be offered a 25% concession in the Hostel fee for the normal duration of the program (four years).
BITS Pilani offers a variety of scholarships to students based on their academic performance, financial need, and other criteria. These scholarships are usually awarded to students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, leadership potential, or other notable abilities.
Typically, scholarships for the BITS Pilani Dubai campus would have similar criteria and application process as the one in India, which can be found on the official website of BITS Pilani. It is recommended to check the official website of BITS Pilani Dubai campus for more information about the scholarship program, the eligibility criteria, application process, and deadlines for the 2023 academic year.
Students who have secured top three positions in their 10 + 2 board exam in their respective boards (Education, UAE or CBSE-India or any other state, national or international board of general secondary education certificate exam). 50% merit scholarship of the first year is awarded Tuition fee. The overall aggregate score of the candidate in the qualification should be a minimum of 90% Examination to avail of this scholarship.
B.E. Scholarships 10% – 75%
Tuition fee scholarship for a year, based on grade 12 aggregate of 70% & above or BITSAT score of 200 & above.*
M.E./M.B.A. Scholarships 20%
Tuition fee scholarship for a year, based on B.E. aggregate of 75% & above.*
Hostel Fee Concession 25%
Hotel fee Concession
B.E.: Grade 12 aggregate of 70% & above or BITSAT score of 200 & above
M.E./M.B.A.: B.E. aggregate of 80% & above
* 20% Tuition fee scholarship will continue for subsequent semesters on scoring a CGPA of 9 and above on a 10 scale
To calculate your scholarship Click here
Merit in Qualifying Examination
Tuition Fee BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarships
- Students who have obtained 95% or above in the aggregate of the Qualifying Examination are given a merit scholarship of 40% of first year tuition fee.
- Students who have obtained 90% or above but less than 95% in the aggregate of the Qualifying Examination are given a merit scholarship of 25% of the first year tuition fee.
- Students who have obtained 80% or above but less than 90% in the aggregate of the Qualifying Examination are given a merit scholarship of 15% of the first year tuition fee.
- Students who have obtained 70% or above but less than 80% in the aggregate of the Qualifying Examination are given a merit scholarship of 10% of the first year tuition fee.
Hostel Fee Concession
Admitted Candidates who have obtained 70% or above in the aggregate of the Qualifying Examination will be offered a 25% concession in the Hostel fee for the normal duration of the programme (four years). Candidates availing this concession will not be eligible for hostel fee concession under any other category.
Hostel Fee Grant
Students who have secured 90% and above marks will be given 25% hostel fees for 4 years of studies.
Merit in BITSAT (BITS Online Admission Test)
There will be 200 or more admitted candidates with BITSAT 2023 (or BITSAT 2023). The following qualifications are eligible for the scholarship for the first semester of the academic year 2023-24. Based on the score obtained in BITSAT. To foster connections with esteemed universities abroad, the International Programmes and Collaboration Division (IPCD) has been established with representation on all BITS Pilani campuses. Many students attend overseas universities ranked among the top 400 by QS and Times Higher Education, where they participate in off-campus thesis or semester programs.
300 or above
75% of Tuition fee
50% of Tuition fee
25% of Tuition fee
The above grant is only applicable for the first Semester (2023) and as such, the students will be eligible for the validity of the institute’s merit scholarship as mentioned below.
Hostel Fee Concession
- There will be 150 or more passing candidates with BITSAT 2023.
- Students who have secured 90% and above marks will be given 25% hostel fees for 4 years of studies. Candidates availing this concession will no longer be eligible for hostel fee concession under any other category.
BITS Pilani Dubai Sports Scholarships
International students who have received medals will be given 50% percent tuition fees in the first semester, and a 15% percentage will be required for students who have participated in international championships that semester.
The students who have received medals in the national level champions will be given 20% percentage scholarships in the first semester. In addition, the students who have participated in the national level championships should get 5% percentile BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarships in the first semester.
BITS Dubai placements
Bits Dubai has the top placements record all over india, students completing their scholarships has the maximum number of chances of getting good career options with the placement opportunities. The students should must sit in the placement cell of the students.
For the sudden grieve of the earning member of the family
The institute helps waive 100% tuition charge for the semester for students who face financial difficulties because of the sudden and premature demise of the only earning member of their circle of relatives in that semester. Scholarships of up to 75% can be provided in subsequent semesters, on a case by using case basis, tool and want basis, and the overall performance/area of the student.
For physically challenged students
All physically challenged students satisfying the conditions laid out are given a 15% concession on the tuition fee throughout the program subject to satisfactory academic performance in each semester.
For families that have more than one child enrolled concurrently, a concession of 25% on the tuition fee is offered to the second child until the first child graduates.
- All the students are being requested to submit their fees at the time of filling the application.
- At any time, a student can avail more than one scholarship/concession on tuition fees unless otherwise noted, provided the total scholarship/concession amount exceeds 50% of the tuition fee amount of that semester or all. Do not exceed Scholarship / Concession received by the student.
- A student can avail the hostel fee concession under only one category.
- The decision of the institute will be final and cannot be contested on all matters of scholarships and concessions at BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus. The Institute has the right to discontinue the scholarship/concession at any time if the student is found guilty in any disciplinary matter.
- Whereas the scholarship based on “Merit in merit examination” will automatically be Grade 12 / B.E. Student’s marks, applications for scholarships under all other categories must be submitted to the Registration Office within one month from the date of admission. Any application received after one month will not be entertained.
BITS Pilani Dubai – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Parents wishing to come to Dubai with their children can arrange their own visas and necessary facilities. For visas and accommodation through hotels referred by the institute and corporate rates. can benefit.
Yes, our students are pursuing higher studies (Masters) in globally reputed institutions like IIM, Stanford, Harvard, MIT Sloan School of Management, Cornell, Caltech, University of Toronto, Texas A&M, etc.
At least 60% percent of the students are required to perform for a Ph.D. course.
The facility for full-time Ph.D. Scholars in hostels are subject to the subordination of rooms in hostels. Students with self-sponsored project fellowships may receive their HRA and stay out.
Candidates waiting for the next batch can apply for Ph.D. in August 2023. Students are being told that their application form must be submitted before August, otherwise, the application form will be canceled.