Senior Junior Fellowship provided by the University Grants Commission, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Senior Junior Fellowship are inviting students who want to pursue graduation artists. The fellowship aims to award those artists who undertake research-oriented projects. It has also been observed that although there were plans to cover the age group of 10–14 years (Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme) and 18-25 years old (Scholarship Scheme for Young Artists in various cultural fields). Through the scheme, they will receive financial support and will be encouraged to advance training and personal creativity and will be given some special help.
|Authority Name||Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT|
|Scheme Name||Senior Junior Fellowship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Graduate artists|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||( Click Here)|
Important details of Senior Junior Fellowship
- This is the first plan which draws attention to art.
- A milestone of independence supported by financial security may perhaps give rise to the need for an environment for further work in this area.
- Scheme to provide fellowship to outstanding individuals in various creative fields.
- The scheme will also cover artists from rural/tribal areas.
- Students who want to apply for this scheme must first show their contribution.
- The purpose of the fellowship is not to impart training, organize workshops, conduct seminars or document memoirs or autobiographies, fiction writing, etc.
|Senior Junior Fellowship Online application releasing date||September 2021|
|Closing date for an application form||October 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Senior Junior Fellowship
- An applicant should not have previously availed the same fellowship.
- Candidates who have previously taken Junior Fellowship can also apply for Senior Fellowship but there should be a gap of 5 years in between.
- Students must be at a maximum graduation level.
- For Junior Fellowship, students should be within 25 to 40 years of age.
- Students aged 40 and older are also eligible.
Senior/Junior Fellowship in the New Areas related to Culture.
In the ‘New Areas related to culture’, projects are sought in the following fields :
- Sociology of Culture
- Cultural Economics
- Structural and Engineering Aspects of Monuments
- Scientific and Technical aspects of Conservation
- Management aspects of Art and Heritage
- Studies relating to the application of science and technology in areas related to culture and creativity.
Senior/Junior Fellowship in the Field of Performing, Literary, and Plastic Arts.
- Performing Arts ( Music/Dance/Theatre/Folk Traditional & Indigenous Arts including Puppetry)
- Literary Arts (Travelogue/History & Theory of Literature)
- Plastic Arts (Graphics/Sculpture/Painting including Folk Paintings and Research Work on Traditional Paintings/Creative Photography)
Senior Junior Fellowship Amount
- Each year about 200 students are selected for Junior Fellowship who will receive an amount of up to 10,000 for about 2 years.
- Each year about 200 students are selected for Senior Fellowship who will receive an amount of up to 10,000 for about 2 years.
Each year 200 students are selected for Junior Fellowship and for Senior Fellowship. Students have to submit the application form on the basis of which they will be selected and they will be asked for some hard copy and their work will be seen only for Senior Fellowship students. And for those who are junior fellowship students, there will be interviews and personal talk conducted by an expert committee constituted by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. No such interview/talk would be necessary in the case of Senior Fellowship.
How to apply of Senior Junior Fellowship?
- Students have to visit the Website of the Ministry i.e. www.indiaculture.nic.in or CCRT i.e. www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- Students need a phone number and email ID to create a user ID.
- An OTP number will appear on your phone number.
- Due to which you get a lot of help in checking the status of your application.
- Now we start filling our application forms.
- After that, students have to give all personal information on education.
- Now you have to upload the scanned picture of your signature on the website.
- After submission of application form
- Finally, you can also take a printout of your application form.
- Aadhar card
- Statement of Student’s Bank Account
- Mark Sheet of the last Qualifying examinations
- Passport Size Photo
- Income certificate
- College/ School Fee Receipts
- 10 mark sheet
- 12 mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Age proof document
- Birth certificate
- Indian passport
- Driver’s license
Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training,
15-A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Phone Number : 011- 25309300; 011-25074256, 011-25309394
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- How to check the status of my application?
Ans- Students can check the status of online application by submitting their application Permanent ID and date of birth and open link “check your status”.
Q- How to solve the login problem even after the system is generated Application as ld and dob password?
Ans – “Forgot Application ID” option can be used and it can be a problem Search by bank account number and search by mobile number.
Q-What are the areas that are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar and enrollment ld are not editable at any stage. They should be filled Very carefully.
Q- Who is eligible to apply for scholarship schemes?
Ans- Students who meet the guidelines of different ministries are eligible Apply for these scholarships. These are available on the portal’s home page.
Question- How to submit an online application? Do I need a user id and password To apply for a scholarship?
Answer – Implementation of procedures for scholarship schemes for both new and renewal Given below:
Fresh: The student has to click on the option, student login on the homepage of the official website. Fill the application according to the instructions given by the system and then click on the Save button. After saving, students will get a “Temporary ID”. The system will instruct that the applicant must submit his provisional ID and date of birth to fill the details. After registration is completed by clicking on the submit button, a permanent registration ID is generated which can be used to renew and track the status of an application.
Renewal: Renewal students will have to apply along with their application form and date of birth which they had registered for the previous year. Students can use the forgotten application lD to retrieve their lD. Only students who received scholarship payments last year will be able to renew.