Samsung Star Scholarship 2021-22 was organized by Samsung India for students. For this scholarship, students have to submit an offline application form, for which students have to go to the official website. The scholarship program is applicable for students of a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) Students who are studying from BTech, MTech, and IIT, NIT are eligible for this scholarship. The benefit of applying for this scholarship was till December 10, 2021, after which the application form is not accepted. Students are given ₹ 200000 for 1 year of study, within which their exam fees are in hostel fees, tuition fees, are included in academic.
Samsung Star Scholarship Highlight
|Samsung India Electronics Private Limited
|Samsung Star Scholarship 2021
|BTech, MTech, and IIT, NIT are eligible
|Mode of Application
Important details of Samsung Star Scholarship
- Students who are already receiving this scholarship have to perform well in their semester.
- Your grade must be 5 and above 5 in the semester.
- Renewal scholarship is 410.
- New students will receive 110 scholarships.
- Samsung is offering a scholarship for the student(s) graduating from all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- Forms are available (appended below) for download from November 20, 2020
- Last date for submission of Application and all related documents (hard copy) is as below :
- New Applicants (1st year) admitted in the course in FY 2020-21: January 25, 2021
- Renewal (Star Scholars of FY 2019-20): December 20, 2020
Eligibility Criteria of Samsung Star Scholarship
- It is compulsory for students to be a resident of India.
- For Renewal, students have to maintenance grade in the semester.
- Students must be 18 or above 18 years of age.
- Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech +M.Tech) course in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
Star Scholar New Scholarship Application Form
This is the Application Form for applying for a scholarship under Star Scholar Program rolled by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (“Samsung”).
- When Candidates applying for the Star Scholar, please make sure that you carefully read and understand the Rules and eligibility conditions mentioned in the Rule Book 2020.
- The candidate must submit only ONE application. It is your responsibility to make sure the Scholarship Application you submit is complete, with all supporting documentation or references as required.
- Star Scholar New Scholarship Application Form is for all first-year students in BE/B.Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech+ M.Tech) course who have graduated from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and who wish to apply for Star Scholarship for the 2020-21 academic session.
- We do not accept incomplete or late applications. Original applications forms along with supporting documents and fee receipts must be sent as a hard copy (print format) along with all receipts to Samsung India by the deadline of 25th January 2021 with a Scan copy to email@example.com
Students will be provided assistance of up to two lakhs for 1 year, within which all your hostel fees, tuition fees, etc will be included.
The Samsung Star Scholarship is renewable if a student meets certain criteria for the later years of their coursework at the institution. Those who pass the Made by All India rank will be selected for the first year, in addition to the students who pass for the Joint Entrance Exam, (JEE Main) to receive the renewal of the scholarship for 2 – 4 years. In the semester exam, students are given a rate that is to be more than five or five, only then you can make the renewal scholarship. Altogether 560 scholarships have been planned this year, with 150 scholarships provided to students who are new and 410 scholarships to older students who make the renewal of their scholarship.
- Application form completed with a self-attested photograph. The application form has to be certified and signed by Dean Academics.
- Copy of mark sheet of the first academic year present.
- Copy of receipt for admission / first-semester fee deposited in the institute.
- Any additional supporting documents as given in the individual scholarship details.
How to apply for Samsung Star Scholarship?
- Students must first visit the official site. (Click Here)
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Please complete the form clearly and in black or blue ink.
- Enter your active phone number and active mail ID.
- Attached your photo and upload the documents along with the application form.
- Apply offline mode.
SAMSUNG STAR SCHOLAR
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Citizenship (CRO)
20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre,
Golf Course Road, Sector – 43, DLF Phase V,
Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
- 10 and 12 CBSE marks
- JEE (Main) ranking certificate
- Original copy for admission/first semester/annual fee receipt
- Annual fee receipt
- Active bank account passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
Term and Condition
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Applications will be canceled after the last date.
- Original applications forms must be sent as a hard
- copy (print format) along with all receipts to Samsung India by the deadline of 10 December 2021.
- All the information asked in the application for is to be given to the students.
- You need to submit only one application.
- Once submitted, the application and its materials will not be returned.
- Samsung Star Scholarship entitlement for students will be considered via this application form only.
- Applicants are required to share their All India Rank (AIR) related grade sheet in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) applicable for the previous academic year. While applying Academic year 19-20.
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road,
Sector – 43, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- What details I have to fill up in the Enrollment details of the Application form?
Ans- (i) In the Enrolment Number column enter your Roll No. in the Course/Branch you are enrolled to.
(ii) In the Enrolment, the Date column enters the Date of Admission in the First year of your enrolled Course/Branch.
(iii) In the Admission Date for Which Year you are applying for Scholarship column enter the Date of Admission/Re-admission in the Current year of your enrolled Course/Branch. (only in the case of Students of the First-year this date will be the same as the Enrolment date).
Q- How can I edit the entries, which are not editable at the Institute level?
Ans- If you have to edit certain entries like Institute Name, Course & Branch, annual Income, etc., which are not editable at the Institute level, you should request the Scholarship Nodal Officer of your Institute to “temporarily Reject” your application, mentioning the mistakes detected by you too. The Application will then be made available at the Applicant level, by the software. You can then log in using provided User-id & password and edit the required details. After editing lock the application again so that it will be forwarded to the Institute.
Q- Can I take a print-out of my application at any stage?
Ans- Yes. Printout of application can be taken at any stage. The finally locked application will have the “Barcode”, which is to be submitted at the Institute.
Q-How will the students be selected?
Ans- The eligible students will get selected on the basis of their academic merit.