Himachal Pradesh scholarship:- The HPPPass Scholarship 2021 for Himachal Pradesh students. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala came into existence in 1969. Himachal Pradesh has a new APS (Electronic Payment and Application System) for Himachal Pradesh which offers a different scholarship for students. Apart from this, the scheme is being offered to the poor students who cannot get many facilities for their studies and those who are financially backward, the only purpose of this scheme is that rural students get higher education. Only those students who have scored more than 80% in the 10th and 12th examinations will be eligible for this scholarship. The purpose of the scholarship is to reward meritorious students of 10th and 12th grades and encourage them to continue their education.
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
Himachal Pradesh Education Department
Himachal Pradesh ePASS Scholarship 2021
Pre-Matric, Post Matric and Technical Education (UG/ PG) Scholarship
Mode of Application
Who gives a scholarship?
The Himachal government has announced a Himachal Pradesh Scholarship for all students of SC / St / OBC / GeneralCategory / Minority category of all affiliated colleges and institutes. All scholarship schemes of Himachal Pradesh are offered under HP ePass Scholarship except minority scholarship schemes and handicapped scholarship schemes. Students who are waiting for this scholarship can now apply for this from the official website of Visting HP BOSE.
Eligibility Criteria Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Students must be a resident of India in Himachal Pradesh State for the Himachal Pradesh Scholarship.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 of CSHE, Odisha or equivalent exam with 60% or more marks from an institution Recognized University Of Himachal Pradesh State.
- To get the scholarship, it is mandatory for the students to belong to the reserved category.
- Students, who are applying in HP Post Matric Scholarship 2021, should have 50% marks in their pre-qualifying examination.
- 30 percent of seats are reserved for girl students.
Dr. Ambedkar meritorious quadrant plan
Dr. Ambedkar Madhavi Chaturvarnya Yojana is offered to the top 1000 meritorious students belonging to each SC and OBC category. The top 1000 students will be selected according to the result of the matriculation examination conducted by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala. A scholarship of Rs 10,000 per year is provided to the students. Students can find more information about this scholarship at HP Aipas.
Thakur Sen Negi Utkarsh quadrant plan
The Thakur Sen Negi Utkarsh Chatravaritri Yojana is given to the top 200 students, which is divided as 100 for boys and girls. The mode of selection of students will be the result of the matriculation examination conducted by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala. The scholarship amount for the students is Rs 11,000 per year. Students are advised to see more information about this HP epass scholarship before applying.
Kalpana Chawla Chhatravati Scheme
According to the merit list supplied by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala, the Kalpana Chawla Chhathwarthi scheme is given to 2000 meritorious girls of 10 + 2 from each stream, who will be selected. A scholarship of Rs 15,000 per student will be provided. Students can find more information about this scholarship at HP epass.
Maharishi Balmiki Chakravarti
YojnaMaharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna is a scholarship that is awarded to Bonafide Himachali girl students belonging to Balmiki families engaged with occupation, from matriculation to college level, to study from any government. Or private recognized school / organized within Himachal Pradesh. The candidates will be awarded a scholarship of Rs 9,000 per year. Students can apply for this scholarship on HP epass.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2021?
- All students must bring at least 50% percent in their studies to obtain the Himachal Pradesh Scholarship.
- After visiting the official site, click on the online application form. (Click Here)
- After that, students start felling their details without any mistake and as soon as your name, address, mail id, date of birth, father’s name, gender, education details, etc.
- After this, students will have to submit their bank details.
- After that, submit the requested document according to the application form.
- Next, accept the declaration and submit the form.
- A Passport Size Photo
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mark Sheet of the last Qualifying Examinations
- Statement of Student’s Bank Account
- A Valid Caste Certificate, Tribal Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- College/ School Fee Receipts
Term and condition
- The application form will be accepted through the Eligibility Criteria. If you do not fit through the Eligibility Criteria, then your application form will be rejected.
- There will be no capitation fee for admission.
- Those who are applying for the scholarship for the first time will have to take admission in any professional course from Government University and Institute.
- Your application form should have the signature of your state leaders and not the signature of the state leaders, the application will be considered incomplete.
- The report form should be the sign of college head in college, with the date and College stamp.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Students can apply anytime from the month of December. As we’ve limited seats in each course, so we recommend applying as soon as possible
For such dates please check out the “Announcement” box on the house page
No, you want to first submit your Personal details, after registration, the system will generate the appliance ID and password for you, which can be sent by your mail ID or SMS. you’ll fill your form together with your ID and password. The software provides the power to save lots of your applications.
You can recover your applicant ID/password by clicking “Registered Students: Retrieve Your Password” from the Registered Student Log-in box. you’ll need to fill in details like given name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID, as you’ve got entered within the application while creating the initial password. the appliance will regenerate the password and SMS is going to be sent to your contact mobile number.
Yes, you ought to be an Indian Citizen to qualify for the Programme. you’re also eligible if you’re conferred the status of a refugee by the Indian Government and hold a legitimate passport issued by the Indian Government.
From this school year renewal of the Himachal Pradesh scholarship is going to be done by the Institute. you only need to inform Institute about your “Aadhar Card Number”, “Caste certificate issuing authority” to be entered in application details. Any change in Mobile number, Address for Correspondence, checking account details need to be communicated to the Institute.
The role of the document within the ultimate is extremely important because if the students make all the rounds clear, the documents are getting to be needed for his or her further processing. Students will get to require a printout of the primary documents and authorization so that further programs are often scaled up.
Aadhaar and enrollment lD aren’t editable at any stage. they ought to be filled very carefully.
No, you can’t apply as a fresh if you’re a Renewal candidate. your application will be rejected therein case
The “Forgot Application lD” option could also be used and this problem is often overcome by using Search by checking account Number and Search by Mobile Number.