PGDM Scholarship offers BIMTECH to all deserving candidates thus attracting the brightest of the minds. The scholarship will be a tuition fee waiver on the recommendation of the admission committee. It is compulsory for students to get 85% marks in 12th and graduation, due to which they will get a scholarship amount of up to 40000 for their further studies. The scholarship amount is 2 lakhs, which will be given to you according to the installment process. Through scholarship, all economically weaker students are encouraged to study and are considering the foremost aptitudes through this scheme.
PGDM Scholarship Highlight
- 10 scholarships of 2 lakhs each will also be given to candidates admitted under the majority category from SAARC countries only.
- The total amount of scholarship is 200,000.
- You will receive a scholarship installment.
- The scholarship selection will be from their academic performance.
- Keeping in mind the eligibility criteria, student selection will be done for the scholarship.
The College offers two more type of Scholarship schemes
a. Scholarships based on past academic record
b. Scholarships based on performance during the program
A. SCHLORSHIP BASED ON PAST ACADEMIC RECORD
To encourage meritorious students, College offers merit cum performance based
scholarship to the applicants who have a good academic record in the past and also able
to maintain the stipulated merit in the trimester examinations
Min.70% marks in Class X, XII and graduation
Scholarship Amount : Rs. One Lac to be paid in 6 installments as given
I Installment : Rs.25000 (After documentation completion)
II – VI Installment : Rs.15000 after declaration of results of each
Trimester (1st to Vth) subject to obtaining
minimum 65% marks in aggregate without any back
paper and maintaining Min 75% attendance in the
Other Terms and Conditions
- In case of withdrawal of admission after the first installment of fee, then
candidate shall have to return the scholarship amount or same shall be deducted
from the refund if applicable as per the rules.
- In case a candidate getting a scholarship at the time of admission is not able to
perform in few or all of the subsequent trimesters, he shall receive scholarships
in only those Trimesters, where he / she is found eligible.
- Those candidates whose final year graduation results are awaited and they hope
to qualify for the first installment of scholarship may apply for the same in
advance. They shall receive the amount after declaration of their final graduation
results and submission of mark sheet.
B. Scholarships based on performance during the programme
Merit scholarships shall also be awarded to other students based on their academic
performance at JIMS during each of the Trimesters.
i. Min.65% in aggregate in each Trimester examination w/o any back
ii. Min.75% attendance in each Trimester
First Position – Rs 10,000
Second Position – Rs 6000
Third Position – Rs 4000
How to apply for PGDM Scholarship?
- Students should visit the official site first. (Click Here)
- Candidates will have to create a new ID to apply.
- After visiting the website, you will need to create an account with your name, which will require your Phone number and mail ID.
- After submitting, a password will be generated on your mail-id.
- You can check the status at any time with your login ID and password.
- Students of application can fill the form.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans – “Forgotten Applications lD” option can be used and it can be a problem to search by bank account number and search on mobile number.
Q- How to track the status of my application?
Ans- An option “check your status” is available after application lD and login date of birth.
Q- What are the areas that are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar and enrollment lD are not editable at any stage. They should be filled very carefully.
Q- How to submit an online application? Do I need a user ID and password to apply for the scholarship?
Ans- Fresh: The student has to click on the option, student login on the homepage of the official website. Fill the application according to the instructions given by the system and then click on the Save button. After saving, students will get a “temporary LD”. The system will instruct the applicant must submit his provisional LD and date of birth to fill in the details. Once registration is completed by clicking on the submit button, a permanent registration LD is generated which can be used for renewal and can track the status of the application.
Renewal: Renewal students have to apply along with their application form and date of birth which they had registered for the previous year. Students can use the forgotten application lD to retrieve their lD. Only those students who received scholarship payments last year will be able to renew.
Q- Do I need to get my Aadhaar card to apply for the scholarship?
Ans- An Aadhaar number is not required for students to apply online or complete the application form. Students can apply for the scholarship even if they do not have an Aadhaar number. However, in such scenario, they must file an Aadhaar Enrollment RD.
Q- What are the fields which are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar & Enrollment ld are not editable at any stage. these should be filled very carefully.