PGDM Scholarship offers BIMTECH to all deserving candidates thus attracting the brightest of the minds. The scholarship will be a tuition fee waiver on the recommendation of the admission committee. It is compulsory for students to get 85% marks in 12th and graduation, due to which they will get a scholarship amount of up to 40000 for their further studies. The scholarship amount is 2 lakhs, which will be given to you according to the installment process. Through scholarship, all economically weaker students are encouraged to study and are considering the foremost aptitudes through this scheme.
PGDM Scholarship Highlight
- 10 scholarships of 2 lakhs each will also be given to candidates admitted under the majority category from SAARC countries only.
- The total amount of scholarship is 200,000.
- You will receive a scholarship installment.
- The scholarship selection will be from their academic performance.
- Keeping in mind the eligibility criteria, student selection will be done for the scholarship.
- A student must be a resident of India.
- A minimum of 85% in CAT / XAT / GMAT regardless of program recruitment.
- According to TGPA, students who are in the first and second positions are eligible for every term.
- By 4th term, provided they clear the exam in a single attempt.
- To get the PGDM Scholarship, your regular time table should be school and college and university institute.
How to apply for PGDM Scholarship?
- Students should visit the official site first. (Click Here)
- Candidates will have to create a new ID to apply.
- After visiting the website, you will need to create an account with your name, which will require your Phone number and mail ID.
- After submitting, a password will be generated on your mail-id.
- You can check the status at any time with your login ID and password.
- Students of application can fill the form.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans – “Forgotten Applications lD” option can be used and it can be a problem to search by bank account number and search on mobile number.
Q- How to track the status of my application?
Ans- An option “check your status” is available after application lD and login date of birth.
Q- What are the areas that are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar and enrollment lD are not editable at any stage. They should be filled very carefully.
Q- How to submit an online application? Do I need a user ID and password to apply for the scholarship?
Ans- Fresh: The student has to click on the option, student login on the homepage of the official website. Fill the application according to the instructions given by the system and then click on the Save button. After saving, students will get a “temporary LD”. The system will instruct the applicant must submit his provisional LD and date of birth to fill in the details. Once registration is completed by clicking on the submit button, a permanent registration LD is generated which can be used for renewal and can track the status of the application.
Renewal: Renewal students have to apply along with their application form and date of birth which they had registered for the previous year. Students can use the forgotten application lD to retrieve their lD. Only those students who received scholarship payments last year will be able to renew.
Q- Do I need to get my Aadhaar card to apply for the scholarship?
Ans- Aadhaar number is not mandatory for students to apply online and fill the application form. Students can apply for the scholarship without entering an Aadhaar number. But in that case, they have to file Aadhaar Enrollment RD.
Q- What are the fields which are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar & Enrollment ld are not editable at any stage. these should be filled very carefully.