Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship is being organized by The Vodafone India Foundation. It receives the application form by December 31 last year. This scholarship is being organized specially for these meritorious students who actually perform very well in their studies but due to being from an underprivileged society, they cannot afford to pursue their further studies. So a small program was started with this scholarship, for the same students who want to study for graduation, then if you are interested in the Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship, then you can apply for the application form by December 31 by visiting the official website.
This Scholarship is an achievement in all the Region Committee of India. You are not bothered by any community in India, you can apply for this scholarship, only those candidates can apply who are really want to pursue graduation.
How much profit is given to students in Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship?
- Students who get selected through scholarship i.e. the selected students are given a profit up to 20000 for their further studies.
- Students should be resident of India only for the Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship.
- Students who are studying for graduation are applicable.
- You will have secured 75% percentile in class 12th.
- Income should not exceed two lakhs in front of the candidate.
How to apply of Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship?
- First of all, the candidates have to go to the official website. (Click Here)
- You must log in with Facebook, google plus or email.
- After login, you can fill your application form.
- Write only the answers to the things asked in the application form without any mistake.
- Candidates will have to upload some documents at the time of submitting the application form.
Note:- Keep in mind that your application form will not be accepted till December 31, 2021, for any reason. If more mismatch is received, the compiled to document in your application form can also cancel your form.
- Address proof
- ID to Voter
- ID card
- Family income certificate
- 12th certificate
Stellar IT Park C-25, No.8,9 & 10 Tower
I,Ground floor, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: +91 852 748 4563
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ
Q. What must I submit all documents to print out for application?
Answer- You have to submit an original caste certificate, basic income certificate, copy of high school certificate, copy of the first page of bank passbook (showing IFSC code of bank and bank account number), and barrier certificate (if any). Take a printout of the application. The institute will verify the original certificates and return them to the students.
Q- What should I do, if, by mistake, I applied for would select the wrong category and the wrong plan?
Ans- You can register a new signing in the right category, by applying to the scholarship plan. Institute to be informed of the error to be a permanent rejection of an incorrect application.
Q- What are the areas that are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar and enrollment lD are not editable at any stage. They should be filled Very carefully.
Q- What is the last date for submitting applications online?
Ans- Closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications are available in the National Scholarships portal.