KSCSTE Scholarship Programme:-The Talent Scholarship Program the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment (KSCSTE) Inviting candidates who are studying for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Natural Science at Institute University in India. The only objective of this scheme shows to encourage students to study and to make science instant applause and make the world aware. To apply scheme, you will be eligible till 31 January 2021 or you can apply its application through the online mode, the official website is Pratibha Scholarship Program. This KSCSTE Scholarship Programme hopes to give a distinct identity to science and students who are very keen on science and have a lot of potentials, the door of the scholarship is open for those students to study science.
The Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment (KSCSTE) started the Talent Scholarship 2021 under the students with merit (stars) scheme for Talent and Research in Science. Talent Scholarship was awarded to students who have passed HSE from Kerala and wish to pursue B.Sc / Integrated M.Sc. OR Postgraduate course in Basic / Natural Sciences.
Last date to apply:-
- 31 January 2021
Who gives a scholarship?
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE) is offering this scholarship.
What is the purpose of this KSCSTE Scholarship Programme?
- To help all the students of Kerala who are really interested in science and want to study for science.
- It is mandatory to be a resident of Kerala for students.
- The student has to pass his 12th class.
- General category students have to get 90% marks in 12th class and ST SC category students have to get 80% marks in 12th.
- B.Sc. / Integrated M.Sc. Integrated BS-MS course in Basic or Natural Science (23 subjects listed in list guidelines) in any institute or university of India in 2021-20.
KSCSTE Scholarship Programme benefits
(Duration: 3 years)
|1st Year||Rs. 12,000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 18,000|
|3rd Year||Rs. 24,000|
M.Sc. Degree Course/ 4th and 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. Degree Course
(Duration: 2 years)
|1st Year||Rs. 40,000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 60,000|
How to apply?
- Firstly visit the official site. (Click Here)
- All Scholars must have to fill the correct details.
- Under the application, all students have been given an instruction according to which all students have to fill their form.
- All students have to fill their exact information in that application form such as name, Email Id, Date of birth, Mobile Number, HSE Roll No.
- After filling out the application form, you have to submit that form.
- Student Data-Sheet, duly signed by the applicant and endorsed by the Head of the Institution where they are admitted for Degree Course.
- Copy of Mark list of Higher Secondary Board Examination- self attested.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST applicants.
- Certificate in proof of ‘Place of Origin’ [Applicant should be of Kerala origin]
- ’Terms & Conditions”, duly signed.
- E-payment form- in prescribed format.
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ph.D. The program will be for a minimum period of three years, consisting of course work and a maximum of six years.
The KSCSTE Scholarship Programme fellowship bill duly filled by HoD with the appropriate office seal (K2 page) is duly filled in Bill) + a certificate from HUD that the scholar is actively involved in research + the progress report of the researcher signed by the guide and HOD + the scholar’s attendance statement for the duration + leave for any benefit by the scholar for the duration Approval order. Certificate of non-receipt of other scholarship by partner + advance stamp receipt + copy of the first page of bank passbook + detailed arrear statement if the bill is for outstanding claim + ordering for enhancement of benefits.
No, a scholar can avail of only one fellowship at a time. If the scholar wants to enjoy Another fellowship will be to renounce the current fellowship.
Leave request with HoD recommendation, showing the exact duration of the holiday (With correct form – to date). The reason for the holiday must be specified. The leave applied to the medical ground must be supported with an MC + medical fitness certificate (if the application is submitted after the receipt again) from a registered medical practitioner. A medical fitness certificate is required after medical leave.
Since the KSCSTE guideline is silent regarding leave. University Ph.D. Is regulated applies to these scholars. DST Inspire Scholars are eligible for a 20-day casual leave.
Yes, enable the Kerala State domicile certificate / permanent resident certificate authority letter must be uploaded with the online application.
The amount of his scholarship depends on the study of the award. For students pursuing general degree courses (BA, BSc, BCom, BMS, BBA, etc.) will be different. Whereas students pursuing professional degree courses (B.E., BTech, MBBS, B. Pharm. Etc.), will be different the concerned university/institute/college will verify that the course of study for the candidate is normal or professional.