The Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship is a non-government scholarship awarded to meritorious students through their studies. The Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship is the sole goal of helping students who are lagging somewhere in society and incapacious to pursue their studies due to poor financial conditions. So the Buddy4Study India Foundation offers a non-government scholarship scheme which is a kind of meritorious circle scholarship that is able to help the candidates through this scheme. Students of 9th to 12th class are eligible for this scheme. You have to go to the official website of buddy4study to submit the application form. The application process will be done online.
Kind Scholarship 2021 will be started soon for the session 2021-22
12000 will be given to the students through the Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship until they finish their studies. In addition, if they renew the scholarship application form, then they will also get a benefit for the future.
The students will be selected in the best of their examination and according to their family income and the names of the students will be uploaded on the official website, the students whose name will be on the show list will be called for interview.
Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship Highlight
|Scholarship Name||Kind Circle Scholarship|
|Organization Name||Buddy4Study India foundation|
|Scholarship awarded||Class IX to XII|
|Eligibility||60% marks in the last exam|
|Last submission date||Not yet announced|
Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a resident in India.
- It is compulsory for students to score 60% in the last examination.
- For this scheme, there will be eligible for students of class ninth to 12th, apart from those who are pursuing graduation and vocational courses are eligible.
- The family income of the students should not exceed four lakhs.
How to Apply?
- First of all, students have to visit the official site of Buddy4study.
- Students have to create an account with their mail id in their name.
- After that, passwords and login IDs were received.
- Now you can start filling the application form.
- Fill in all the information sought correctly and without mistake.
- After filling the application form, upload the scanned photograph and scanned signature as well.
- Based on the application, attach and upload the document you have asked for.
- After filling all the information, check once again that there should be no mistake.
- After that, you can submit the application form.
- After the submitted, a message will come to you, the code will be given in it, from that code you can see your application status anytime.
Required Department for Kind Scholarship 2021
- Character Certificate
- School Certificate
- College Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- ID Proof
- Last Exam Certificate.
Terms and Conditions
- The application form will be rejected after the last date.
- All students have to fill the application form in a correct and accurate manner. Application forms should not remain incomplete.
- Each candidate is required to score a minimum of 60% marks in the paper.
- Only backward students can apply for the scholarship.
- All students must enter their number in the application form and submit their email ID.
Kind Scholarship Contact details
Stellar IT Park C-25, No.8,9 & 10
Tower – I, Ground floor, Sector 62
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Online fresh application submission is possible only for first-year students. After downloading from the “Download” option of the home page, take a printout of the scholarship application form. Fill it and submit it to the institute along with all the required documents. The institute is requested to register and submit a scholarship application on its behalf. You should keep a record of “Applicant ID” and “Password” from the institute so that you will be able to modify the details and track the status of the application.
You should immediately approach the institute to contact the District Welfare Officer (DWO) of the District where the institute is located. If your institute is an eligible institution, the DWO would enter it into the database, and then you can apply.
Aadhaar number is not mandatory for the students to fill the registration form. Students can appeal for the scholarship without entering an Aadhaar number.
Download the Application form from the “Download” option of the Scholarship Portal. Fill it up and submit the filled-up application at the Institute, with all the documents mentioned in the application form. Institute has to be informed to send the application, duly forwarded by the Institute, to the District Welfare Officer (DWO) of the native District of the Student.
No. You can register by entering your basic details. The system would generate an Applicant-id & password for you. Please note down the generated Applicant-Id & Password. Later you can fill up the online application in as many sittings as you wish until you are satisfied that you have entered all desirable fields correctly. The software provides the facility to save your application. Once you “Lock” your application, you cannot be able to modify it further.