Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 offers University Grants Commission (UGC) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. It is envisaged to provide ten thousand (10,000) fresh scholarships every year beginning from the academic year 2014-15 for general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and para-medical courses.
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021
Great News! UGC Scholarship 2021 Assam The only goal of this scheme is to help bright students who want to complete their higher education and with it increase GER (Gross Enrollment Ratio) in the North-Eastern Region. Each year 10000 scholarship scheme is offered to the candidates. Students are encouraged first of all, who do not complete their further studies due to poor family conditions. Through this scheme, students are giving a golden opportunity to encourage self-esteem and build their identity. Ishan Uday is a special scholarship scheme launched by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22 will be started soon.
Ishan Uday NER 2021-22
Many children have passed out of this scheme so far and due to their higher education, they are making their future in good positions. Those candidates who are aspiring for this scholarship can fill their application form before the last date. This is divided into about 10,000 students each year.
Ishan Uday NER 2021-22 Scholarship Highlight
|Authority Name||University Grants Commission (UGC) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India|
|Scheme Name||Ishan Uday scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Technical, Professional, Medical, Paramedical courses|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Important details of Ishan Uday scholarship
- There will be 3% reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) as per Government of India norms.
- For double degree courses, the scholarship is only ten for the first-degree term.
- For renewal of scholarship, the annual progress reports should be uploaded along with the continuation of the verified studies by the concerned university/institute/college.
- For integrated degree courses, the scholarship is tenable for the entire duration of the course.
- Students will have to join their fellowship within 6 months and will fail and their fellowship will be canceled.
- The scholarship amount will be paid through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
|Ishan Uday Scholarship Online application releasing date||Second week of July 2021|
|Ishan Uday Scholarship Closing date for an application form||Second week of November 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Ishan Uday scholarship
- Students must have a domicile of North-Eastern Region (NER)
- Students have to get 60% marks in 12th class.
- The candidate’s family income should be more than 4.5 lakhs.
- Only first-year Under-graduate students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Ishan Uday Amount of Scholarship
Each month ₹ 5400/- will be given to the children of General Degree Course and ₹ 7800/- per month to the students of Technical Professional Course. (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student.
Ishan Uday NER Selection procedure
The awardees will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by them in class 12th or equivalent examination. The Commission reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the prize without assigning any reason. The results will be published on the UGC website. The award letters can be downloaded from the UGC online application portal. Effective date of
The actual date of joining the first year of the selection year or the first year of the undergraduate degree course, whichever is later, upon the fellowship is issued.
How to apply Ishan Uday scholarship?
Candidates who are interested in this scheme can fill their Ishan Uday scholarship application form online but check the eligibility condition once before submitting the application as the application form will be done through your eligibility criteria only. The application form will be uploaded on your UGC website, the application form which will be incomplete will be canceled by the expert communitee. All students are requested to go to the online portal whenever you submit the online application form and read the Guideline once.
Information required to apply for Ishan Uday NER 2021-22
- Students have to visit the official website. (apply)
- Students have to start such a new registration accordingly.
- Students have to provide their bank details and the IFSC code must be correct.
- After this, OTP will be sent to your phone number.
- For the new registration, first of all students will have to fill their phone number, name ID of the name of the birth category.
- You have to give documents with this and you should have your scanned photo and scan signature, which you will attach to the application.
- If anything mistake found in the application form, then it can be canceled.
- After that, you submit the form.
Note:- With the OTP given on your number, you can check your application statement anytime online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q-What if I find out the mistakes after sending the application to the institutes?
Ans- You should inform the institute about the mistakes. The institution can return a status of verification, which allows you to edit the details. Correct the details, take a print out and resubmit the print out to the institute for online verification.
Q- Does the scholarship change the institution or curriculum during the tenure of the scholarship?
not answer. There is no provision for the transfer of scholarship.
Q- Can the awardee claim any other scholarship (State / Institution or other ministries) during the award of this scholarship?
Ans- No. Such students will not be considered for the award of this scholarship.
Q- Who will verify the credibility of the candidates? How will payments be regulated?
Ans- The relevant university/institute/college in which the candidate is studying will verify the credibility of the candidate on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP Portal).
Q- What is the amount of scholarship given to the awardees?
Ans- The amount of scholarship depends on the study of the award. For students pursuing general degree courses (BA, BSc, BCom, BMS, BBA, etc.) it is Rs. 400 / – per day. Etc. and for students pursuing professional degree courses (BE, BTech, MBBS, B.Pharm). Etc.) It is and Rs.7800 / – pm for the entire duration of the course. The concerned university/institute / college will verify that the course of study for the candidate is normal or professional.
Q- Are students enrolled in private / deemed universities (not funded by central or state government) eligible to apply?
Ans- This scheme is applicable to the students of first year undergraduate courses and are enrolled in the following institutions, who are eligible to apply: –
- Universities / Institutes / Colleges incorporated under sections 2 (f) and 12 (b) of UGC Act.
- Universities covered under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and are eligible for it Receive grants from UGC.
- Central / State Government funded universities / institutes / colleges.
- Institutes of National Importance.
- Institutions recognized by other statutory councils and also outside the states Ner.