Haryana Govt Scholarship 2022: Postgraduate from 10th pass is a chance for needy candidates to get government scholarship. The Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department of the Government of Haryana has sought applications under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. The department has invited scholarships for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Other Backward Class (OBC) students. Students will get a Haryana government scholarship from Rs 230 to Rs 1200 per month. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
Who can apply?
- 10th pass to postgraduate
- Students residing in Haryana belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)
- The family’s annual income should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Must belong to the OBC community.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website haryanascbc.gov.in . The last application date is 31 January 2022. Explain that all eligible SSC and OBC students will be given scholarship subject to the application of the Means Test prescribed in this scheme.