Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For OBC Students: Apply in post matric scholarship Haryana 2021, OBC, Ambedkar Haryana state merit scholarship 2021 Haryana welfare scholarship online form Post matric scholarship Haryana Haryana scholarship 2021 for info at official Portal haryanascbc.gov.in.
“हरियाणा स्कॉलरशिप 2021 जनरल श्रेणियों के मेधावी छात्रों हेतु आवेदन फॉर्म ऑनलाइन”.
Post Matric Scholarship Schemes by Haryana Government
After completing the 10th the standard of education increases gradually and so on the expenses increases. So to support the financially weaker students the Haryana Government introduces many scholarship schemes. One of them is the Post Matric Scholarship scheme for the OBC students to study for higher studies. This scholarship scheme is introduced in 2007-2008 batches and continues till now for the students for the students of OBC category to study further for higher studies. Students can apply for any course including the arts, science, commerce or any vocational course. Through this scholarship scheme, the students will receive a financial reward of Rs. 160- 750 on monthly basis as per the course applied for. This financial support will encourage the students to continue their higher studies for various courses and gives an opportunity to the students to fulfill their dreams.
To get the detailed information about the eligibility criteria, due date to apply, how to apply online, and other important details the applicants must go through the whole article carefully.
Eligibility criteria to apply for the Post Scholarship Scheme for OBC applicants
- The applicants of the permanent resident of Haryana are eligible to apply for the post-matric scholarship scheme.
- The students must have the valid Aadhar card to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be exceeding from 100000 annually.
- This scholarship is only valid for the applicants to belong to OBC category.
- Students must have valid caste certificate to apply for the scholarship.
- Students pursuing in senior secondary education or bachelors level are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The students must have passed out the 10th from a well-recognized state board or central board to apply for the senior secondary education.
- The students must have passed out the 12th from a well-recognized state board or central board to apply for the engineering, paramedical, medical and law courses.
Students pursuing in 11th or 12th are also eligible to apply for the post-matric scholarship scheme. The students after qualifying the 12th and appearing in various streams including science, arts, and commerce, and management, technical and other courses are also applicable to apply for this scholarship scheme of Haryana Government.
How to apply online for the Post Matric scholarship scheme for OBC students
- Firstly the students need to visit the official website.
- Now search the option of ‘Post matric scholarship scheme in Haryana.
- Now select the specific scholarship scheme for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the required details including your personal details, qualification and communication details.
- Now a login ID and password will generate on your registered mobile number or emails id.
- Now reopen your profile and upload the documents required.
- All the documents must be in the correct format and must be scanned.
- Now upload your scanned signature and scanned photograph also.
- Now mention your own account details and must be correct.
- Now clicks on the submit option and takes the print out of the computer generated registration form for future use.
Documents required applying for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC of Haryana
- The applicants must have a valid caste certificate for the OBC category to apply.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed above 100000.
- The applicants must have a valid income certificate to apply for the scholarship.
- The students must have a valid Aadhar card as an address proof of Haryana State.
- The applicants must have a valid domicile certificate to apply for.
- The students must have a valid bank account and need to provide the account number, IFSC code, MICR code etc.
- The students must have valid 10th or 12th passing certificates and mark cards of a well-recognized state board or central board.
- The students must have the bonafide certificate to apply.
- Two passport size photograph of the current year.
- Last year scholarship receipt if you are registering for the next year.
Tentative date to apply for the post-matric scholarship scheme
Registrations have already been started to apply for the scholarship scheme and the due date to apply is the 31st January of 2021. The eligible candidates must apply for the scholarship scheme to get the financial support for the higher studies.
Selection procedure for the post-matric scholarship for OBC category
The final decision will be of the Haryana government regarding the selection of the candidates. Fake or fraud registrations will get rejected and will not be considered. The student’s lies under the poverty level will get the priority for the scholarship. The students applying for the second year need to renew the scholarship process for the next year. Applicants can re-register with the same login id and password generated in the previous year.
To get more details and the latest updates the candidates must be stay tuned with us on our official website. We will be getting back soon will latest updates. For any doubts and queries drop a message in a comment box, our experts will guide you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
This scholarship is provided by the Welfare Department of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes. In addition, it has been provided by the Haryana State Government.
You can introduce the application form online, for which candidates will have to go through the Haryana portal and register themselves online. haryana.gov.in
Post Matric Scholarship Haryana is organized by the Haryana State Government, in the middle of this scheme, assistance is provided to those students who come from the OBC category. For the families in which they are surrounded by financial problems, they are unable to help their children in their further education, the Haryana government plans to help them in higher education.
During the post-matric scholarship scheme, students are given ₹ 750 monthly for studies
No, it is organized only for regular students who are belonging to Haryana State and who have attended classes regularly.