CMGGA Fellowship 2023-24: The Chief Ministers’ Good Governance Associates Program (CMGGA) is a partnership between the Government of Haryana and Ashoka University. Created as an experiential program, CMGGA aims to recruit young men and women to work with the district administration of Haryana as representatives of the Chief Minister of the state.
After 2 weeks of intensive training at Ashoka University, the selected associates are posted in each of the 22 districts of Haryana for a period of 12 months, where they together with the Deputy Commissioner and other district officials represent the office and work of the Chief Minister. Through the duration of their engagement, the associates present periodically work with the Chief Minister of the partnership and assist in the decision-making process at the highest level of government in the state.
CMGGA Fellowship Important Highlight
|Authority Name||Government of Haryana|
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister’s’ Good Governance Associates Program|
|Start application||21 July 2023|
|Scholarships Offered||Graduate and Postgraduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Haryana is the first place in the country to make systematic reforms in the field of education and improve the level of learning of the students of Haryana.
- Fellowship programme launched four years back in 2016.
- More information about the selection process, important dates and overall recruitment process is available on the official CMGGA website.
- A total of 80 associates from the last three years have worked on multiple programs over the last three years and achieved impressive achievements.
|Chief Minister’s’ Good Governance Associates Program Online application releasing date||The second week of June 2023|
|Last dates||The third week of June 2023|
|Result||The second week of July 2023|
CMGGA Qualification Required
- The candidate who has an undergraduate degree at least one year of full-time work experience after graduation, or if you will have completed a postgraduate degree or diploma in any discipline by June 2023.
- If candidates have not received postgraduate results at the time of application, then any offer extended is conditional to fulfil the eligibility criteria at the start of the programme. Associates are prohibited from undertaking any full-time or part-time educational course concurrently with the programme.
Eligibility Criteria of Chief Minister’s’ Good Governance Associates Program
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
- Candidates should have both English and Hindi to read and write.
- Candidates have completed their graduation.
- There should be a 1-year work experience for a post-graduation degree.
- Apart from the monthly stipend, the cost of the journey is to be a maximum of Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Associates will get Rs. Get a stipend of 50,000 per month. 5,000 for communication and office expenses such as telephone, internet, printing, stationery, etc.
Plot #2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
National Capital Region P. O. Rai,
Sonepat, Haryana 131 029 (India)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q-How do I apply?
Ans- Applicants register on the portal given here and apply and submit online after the application form opens for 2023. There are no paper forms nor any application fee to apply.
Q- When should I submit my application?
Ans- The deadline for the first round of applications is April 7, 2023. The deadline for applications is April 15, 2023. However, applicants will be shortlisted on a merit list basis. The earlier you apply, the faster you will hear back from CMGGA regarding your application.
Q- Need to be an Indian citizen?
Ans- Yes, you must be an Indian citizen to qualify for the program. You are also eligible if you are granted refugee status by the Government of India and hold a valid pass issued by the Government of India.
Q- Do I have to fill an online application in a meeting?
Ans- As long as you want, you can fill the online application You are satisfied that you [desirable fields right; Software provides Feature to save your application at every level.
Q-How to check the status of my application?
Ans- Students can check the status of the online application by submitting their application permanent identity card and date of birth and open link.
Q- If selected, can I continue working with other organizations?
Ans- CMGGA program is a full-time position. Associates are prohibited from working elsewhere (paid or unpaid) while being part of the CMGGA program.