ABG Scholarship 2022-23: Aditya Birla Scholarship 2022 for IIM Students is a merit-based scholarship provided by the Aditya Birla Group. The Scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for Scholars to learn through networking with the country’s first truly global conglomerate. While there is no binding to join the Group after the completion of their course, scholars are welcome to work with us should they qualify to do so. Basically, this scholarship will provide to the PG Students of IIM’s anywhere from India.
Important details about the scholarship
- The interview will be conducted by a distinguished panel of publishers and academics. Shortlisted students should carry copies of all supporting documents such as certificates, mark-sheets, etc. The candidates who will be shortlisted will be given the expenditure on travel and this interview is being done in Mumbai.
- The essays written by these students will then be reviewed by a panel for final round candidates.
- The scholarship is valid for the course, subject to ongoing performance. As the scholarship is announced only in September and the institute will refund the amount paid, given that the students have already paid their fees.
- Scholarships vary greatly by selection criteria and if a student is motivated to pursue his or her education, he or she can find the most eligible scholarships, regardless of background.
- To be eligible for the Aditya Birla Scholarship, the student must have passed Class XII in the academic year 2022 at the State or Central Board Examinations in any medium and must have scored the highest aggregate marks in the school.
- The Application Form along with an attested copy of the student’s mark-sheet and passport size photograph is to be sent with a covering letter on the school’s letterhead. The covering letter must also contain a brief write-up of the school.
Aditya Birla Scholarship-About
The Programme is the Group’s way of pursuing Mr. Aditya Vikram Birla’s ideals of spawning leaders with a passion to excel. Attained through fostering outstanding academic excellence and humane leadership values, in partnership with select IIT, BITS (Pilani), IIMs, XLRI and law campuses.
Aditya Birla Scholarship Eligibility
Not all candidates are eligible for this scholarship. Only the candidates pursuing PG courses from selected institutes can apply. Read the eligible institutes below in detail.
Students from the following institutes can apply for the Scholarships:
- IIMs: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Kozhikode, Shillong XLRI – Jamshedpur
- National Law University – Jodhpur Gujarat National Law University
- BITS Pilani Campuses
- IITs (B. Tech): Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Guwahati
- LAW: National Law School of India University – Bangalore,
- The WB National University of Juridical Sciences – Kolkata,
- NALSAR University of Law – Hyderabad,
|The top 20 students (in terms of their entrance exam ranking at the time of admission) are invited to apply through the Dean of the respective Institute.|
- 450 Students will be selected from IIMs, XLRI and BITS (Pilani) from law campuses will be evaluated on the basis of the information given in the application form.
- Essays written by these students will then be reviewed by a panel to shortlist candidates for the final round
- Shortlisted students will be invited for an interview which will determine the 16 best students each from – engineering and management and 8 from the law who will be named as the Aditya Birla Scholars.
Eligible students who are eligible are required to fill in the application and submit to the Dean.
Aditya Birla Group Scholarship 2022 Application Form
Aditya Birla Scholarship Reward
The scholarship has to reward up to 1,75,000 per annum. It covers a large part of academic fees as well as the hostel fees for the IITs / BITS stream and some part of the tuition fee for the management and law streams.
|The scholarship amount for|
|IIMs / XLRI||Rs. 1,75,000 per annum|
|IIT / BITS (Pilani):||Rs. 1,00,000 per annum|
|LAW||Rs. 1,80,000 per annum or fees at actuals, whichever is lower|
We update Scholarships details with the official website address. Visitors should visit the relevant scholarship’s official website to have the exact and more updated information before applying.