MahaDBT Scholarship 2022. Aaple sarkar DBT or MahaDBT is one of the most popular online scholarship portals of Maharashtra. Through this article, we provide all the major information about the MahaDBT scholarship last date, Application Process, Eligibility criteria. mahadbtmahait.gov.in is the official website of MahaDBT Scholarship, students must visit the website. MahaDBT scholarship 2022 last date is Apr 2022. Mahadbt 2022 – Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) or MahaDBT is a renowned online scholarship portal of the Government of Maharashtra.
Maharastra Government announces MahaDBT Scholarship; students who want to pursue their education but, due to financial crisis, can’t afford their education or pursue their education. Students get all the benefits through this scholarship, such as monthly payments. Students get their scholarship amount through Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal (Direct Benefit Transfer) is, an initiative taken by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Application Acceptance (New/Renewal) has been commenced. Last date for Application Acceptance (New/Renewal) is Apr 2022.
- Application Re-apply has been extended for A.Y. Apr 2022.
- Application Acceptance Date for Govt. Of India Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Caste for 2022 has been commenced. The last date for Renewal Application Acceptance is Apr 2022, and for New Application Acceptance is Apr 2022.
About MahaDBT Scholarship
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 @mahadbtmahait.gov.in | Eligibility, Application Form, Scholarship List: Mahadbt – Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). MahaDBT 2022 application form will be accepted for Post-Pre in Exchange (merit and non-merit systems) for 2022 by AY online. You can also verify the eligibility MahaDBT and other details on this page. Candidate fill the application form with all the details, Mahadbt scholarship 2022 last date is APR 2022.
|Beneficiaries include||Students belonging from reserved category in Maharashtra|
|Benefits||Variable benefits, as per the scholarship applied for|
|Name of the Portal||MahaDBT (Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Official MahaDBT Login Web Portal||https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/login/login|
|Other Name of Scholarship||Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Scholarship Granted by||Government of Maharashtra|
MahaDBT Scholarship Scheme 2022, financial assistance is available through the portal is offered to students of class 11 or 12. The application candidates should have 75% or more in class 10. Officials of the Maharashtra government offer Rs. 300 per month for 10 months for 2 years but this Aaple Sarkar DBT Scheme has no maximum income bar the applicant. Application Acceptance (New/Renewal) for A.Y.20-21 has been Extended to 31 March 2022, only for Mentioned Department Schemes (DHE, DTE, DMER, MAFSU, MCAER, Tribal & VJNT OBC & SBC)
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship)
- Maintenance Allowance for student Studying in professional courses
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for persons with disability
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 is one of the famous online scholarship portals of Maharashtra state run by the Government sponsor by the Indian Government. It is also said to be as Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). It provides around 38 post-matric scholarships administered by different departments under the state government, The candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra state can apply for these scholarships through the Mahadbt portal. Students also perform a high volume search on “mahadbtmahait” which directs to the MahaDBT portal at https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/. MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 last date is 31 March 2022.
|MahaDBT Scholarship Date 2022||01 July 2022|
|MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 last date||30 Apr 2022|
About MahaDBT Scholarship Portal
Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Last Date is Apr 2022. Candidate submits the MahaDBT Scholarship Application Form 2022 through mahadbtmahait.gov.in. Maharashtra people and students, we have good news who are trying to earn a scholarship from the government or other sources. The key objective of the portal is to ensure effective implementation and disbursement of scholarships within the state. It also promotes transparency in the applications submitted and documents uploaded by students apart from the smooth disbursement of scholarships directly into the account of the beneficiaries. The government of Maharashtra has launched the Mahadbt E-Scholarship portal for all students that wish to earn a scholarship. They are offering scholarships to candidates who are financially weak and cannot afford to pay their fees for study.
Maharashtra Scholarship 2022 MahaDBT
Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT – The main aim of Scholarship provides that a post-matric scholarship scheme for meritorious students from minority communities would be implemented. Interested candidates can Apply for Various Scholarship Schemes Online in Maharashtra State. The online scholarship portal started three months later in the academic year. The government of Maharashtra is improving their state by providing benefits as Maharashtra Scholarship, pension, etc. Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is an initiative by the government of Maharashtra. This scheme helps the student get many benefits. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis for the scholarship. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students. There are 8 departments of the Government of Maharashtra that offer scholarships for students coming from different sections of society. Post-matric Scholarship Scheme Details. Apr 2022 is the last date of MahaDBT Scholarship 2022.
List Of Top Scholarships Available For Maharashtra Students
|Total scholarships are given by the School Education and Sports Department||2|
|Total scholarships are given by the Directorate of Technical Education||2|
|Total scholarships are given by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research||2|
|Total scholarships are given by the Minority Development Department||2|
|Total scholarships are given by the Department of Tribal Development||4|
|Total scholarships are given by Social Justice and Special Assistance Department||5|
|Total scholarships are given by VJNT, OBC & SBC Welfare Department||8|
|Total scholarships are given by the Directorate of Higher Education||13|
How To Login In MahaDBT Portal For Maharashtra Scholarship
Maharashtra state government has also developed a welfare council. The main objective is to promote girl education and to help the candidates who belong to the minority community or the candidates whose parents cannot afford to pay education fees for higher education. By providing support to such types of candidates, School Education Departments, want to provide attendance allowance to girls and reduce dropouts. The candidates can check this article to have full information about Maharashtra Scholarship 2022 i.e. online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, results, merit list, etc. Students need to do is to stand in the prerequisites, I mean eligibility criteria, and if fall under this, you can apply online. Ever since the introduction and adoption of the DBT or Direct Bank Transfer scheme by the state governments, there is a surge in the number of scholarships offered. Maharashtra already boasts of fantastic numbers when it comes to scholars under the Maharashtra Scholarship category. Candidate must fill the MahaDBT Application form 2022 before the last date is APR 2022.
How to Apply for MahaDBT Scholarship 2022
In order to apply the scheme for new academic year, make sure below changes should be done in your user profile (Note: User profile is in editable format).
Step 1:- Personal Information: If any updation is done in your aadhaar card then in Personal information tab click on Update Profile as per Aadhaar.
Step 2:- Address Information: Update address information Correspondence Address Details. (Only if Required)
Step 3:- Other Information: Update Other information. (Only if Required)
Step 4:- Current course: 1. In Current Course Section following details needs to be updated.
How to fill the Online Application form on the Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal for Students
- Aadhaar Number is needed from the Academic Session 2018-19 onwards. Students not having Aadhaar number can also register on DBT Portal.
- Applicants are advised to go through the Instructions Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements to fill-up the scholarship form on Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the applicant to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply (Refer Check eligibility module) and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for the scholarship.
- In case of in-eligibility of the applicant, which detected during any stage by verification by authorities, his/her scholarship will be rejected / cancelled with remarks.
- Applicant must check that all details provided by him/her are correct before final submission, as there will be provision for edit only if application is sent back for minor changes.
- Mode of submission of application for scholarship will be through online only. No other mode will be entertained.
- Titles / Labels which carrying star marked (* required!) are compulsory fields in Application form.
- The candidate must be a resident of the Maharashtra State.
- Applicant should pass with a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th standard and 65% marks in Hindi Subject.
- There is no limitation for the annual income of the candidate’s parents to apply for this scholarship.
- Renewal Policy: It is mandatory for the candidate to pass the previous year exam with not less than 50 % marks.
- The student must be admitted to the next class with Hindi Subject.
- To renew, the submission of the Annual Progress Report is mandatory.
Documents Required to Apply for MahaDBT Scholarship
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- HSC and SSC certificates
- Affidavit and Aadhar
- PAN card details
- Fee receipt
- College bonafide certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Hostel certificate
- Scanned photograph of a candidate in JPEG format.
MahaDBT Online Process-
- First, visit the homepage https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/ of the Aaple Sarkar DBT portal for the Online Registration at Mahadbt.
- Secondly, candidates make their user Id and password for User Login.
- Then Applying for Maharashtra scholarships through the user dashboard.
- MahaDBT Application form 2022 last date is Apr 2022.
- Check the scholarship application status.
Mahadbt Important Links
आपल सरकार डीबीटी (डायरेक्ट बेनिफिट ट्रान्सफर) महाराष्ट्र सरकारने ई-शिष्यवृत्ती, पेन्शन, आपत्ती इत्यादी विविध सामाजिक कल्याणकारी योजनांचे लाभ आणि अनुदान थेट लाभार्थ्याच्या बँक खात्यात हस्तांतरित करण्यासाठी सुरू केलेले एक पोर्टल आहे.
भारतातील कोणताही नागरिक पोर्टलवर नोंदणी करू शकतो. पात्रता आणि वितरण हे प्रदर्शित केलेल्या योजनेनुसार असेल.
आधार सरकार असलेल्या बँक खात्यात फायदे थेट हस्तांतरित करता येतील म्हणून महाराष्ट्र सरकार महाराष्ट्रातील सर्व नागरिकांना आधार क्रमांक घेण्यास प्रोत्साहित करते. डीबीटी पोर्टल नागरिकांना आधारसाठी स्वतःची नावनोंदणी करण्यासाठी नजीकच्या पीईसी केंद्रात जाण्यासाठी नेव्हिगेट करते.