Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal:- The government of West Bengal offered Hindi Scholarship Scheme. Through scholarship, all the candidates who have been enrolled in minority classes are given support for their professional courses. During the scholarship, all the candidates are given good facilities for their further studies so that they can focus on their studies and can illuminate the name All Over India through scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded to students of these levels UG/M. Phill, Ph.D. or M Litt./B.Ed/B. T. The Government of West Bengal offers Hindi Soloarship Scheme to those students who have passed their 10th class and this scholarship is available from 10 to Master’s degree to Ph.D. The only purpose of the scholarship is non-state which is deprived of Hindi to make them aware of Hindi because Hindi is the national language for us. We are giving you further information about the scholarship in the article below.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit.
Details of Scholarships
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal are awarded every year on 239 for their further Hindi studies.
- Students those who are study higher secondary scholarship per month is Rs.300 and the quota is 143.
- Students who are studying graduate-level scholarship per month is Rs.500 and the quota is 72.
- For Post-Graduation (PG) as well as Research stage: The amount of scholarship per month is Rs.1000 and the quota is 24.
Important dates Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal
Online Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal application releasing date
Closing date for an application form
Renewal Start Date
Eligibility Criteria Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal
Their eligibility criteria are different for each scholarship, which means that your application form is only accepted through the eligibility criteria. Take the Eligibility Criteria for a check once before applying the application form, otherwise, you may face problems going forward.
- Residents of India west Bengal are eligible for this examination and foreigners can also participate in this examination.
- Aspirants do not essential any examination for this scholarship.
- Candidates of B.Ed / B. Tee courses, where both the content and methods of teaching Hindi are studied, will be eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Students should be studying from Hindi in the present studying course
- Students have to get regular classes.
- The claimant, who has passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt, is considered eligible to apply for the same.
- In case students taken all of the other scholarships then you are not partnered for this scholarship.
- Candidates who are preparing for 2 courses at the same time also cannot apply if Hindi is not one of the subjects of study in both those courses.
How to apply the Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal application?
- The application form will be available on the official website online mode. (Click Here)
- Candidate have to click on the scholarship link.
- The candidate has to register as a new user.
- Some documents are required for this process like Aadhar card pan card voter ID card address proof student phone number etc.
- Student has to fill the form with their all details such as phone number mail ID name address extra.
- Before the submit form please check all the details.
- After that click on the submit button and also attached the documents.
- After that keep the registration number and keep it with you.
Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal
Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake City,
(5th,6th,8th, 10th Floor) Kolkata-700091
E-mail: Contact Now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Obtain a form for a replica registration certificate and submit it with the first GD copy to the concerned Regional Office.
Price of Farm: Rs. 15 /
Fee for the duplicate document: Rs. 80 / (Ordinary)
Rupees. 90 / (Emergency)
The student’s site has got to be submitted to the Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal.
Apply to the council during a specific form to be purchased from the council at a price of Rs. 15 /. On recovering late, Rs. 100 / – will need to be submitted alongside the filled form. (Council imposes a fine of Rs. 100 / – each year).
Apply to the council with the subsequent documents:
I) MC resolution copy
II) Xerox has attached a replica of the appointment, joining and approval letter of a professional teacher within the subject associated with section (if there’s no qualified teacher in HSSection, then NOC of a professional teacher (Hons / PG) of general category). And xerox of the approval letter and academic qualification)
III) Demand from students/parents (if any)
IV) D.I. Inspection report about the presence of a well-equipped laboratory for the introduction of a laboratory-based subject.
A form has got to be submitted to the Deputy Secretary of the concerned Regional Office, duly signed within the concerned area of the concerned area along with side the varsity copy of the passport size photograph of the concerned candidate.
The role of the document within the final is extremely important because if the scholars make all the rounds clear, the documents are going to be needed for his or her further processing. Students will get to take a printout of the first documents and authorization in order that further programs are often scaled up.
You can make new registrations by entering the proper category, applying for the scholarship of that scheme. The institution is to be told of the error in order that there’s the permanent rejection of your incorrect application.
Applicants are going to be shortlisted on a rolling basis. the sooner you apply, the earlier you hear from us. The three-stage selection process is going to be as follows:
Online Application Review