Adamas University Scholarship 2022-23: Adamas University offers scholarship to meritorious students. The university with a sprawling green campus extending over 100 acres, nestled in Barasat (13 kms away from the Subash Chandra Bose International Airport Kolkata), and in its 3rd year of operation, aspires to impart finest quality education to the young minds of West Bengal, with an already established high quality research facility and a powerful team of teachers.
Adamas University Scholarship 2022-23
Adamas Scholarship is a part of the test that is conducted at the time of admission. Loan facility is available with Adamas university. Celebrate education and the vast talent in the state and beyond, Adamas University introduces its Scholarship Program, offering up to Rs 30,000 in scholarships to the brightest young minds. Students already enrolled at ADAMAS UNIVERSITY, AIS & AWS, and students of RICE EDUCATION may avail of a one-time 50% waiver on admission fees and a 25% deduction for Semester I. Students applying to Adamas University through the AUAT test can receive an Rs. 30,000 reduction to fees for Semester I if they achieve a score of 85% or higher. Students achieving 70% or higher may receive up to Rs. 20,000 waivers on the same.
ACLAT Exam 2022-23
ACLAT is also known as Alliance Common Law Admission Test, It is an entrance exam conducted by the Alliance University, Bangalore for LLM Course interested candidates can apply for one year LLM course. The eligibility criteria for the LLM course, Students must be graduate least 45% are eligible to apply for ACLAT 2022. The ACLAT 2022 application fee is INR 1000 for Indian candidates, for NRI and SAARC national candidates, the application fee of ACLAT is Rs 2000.
Terms and Conditions for Adamas University Scholarship
- Students who don’t have the required percentage of attendance in class are not eligible for scholarship.
- Students who having backlog in semester will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- For the purpose of Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, the persons competent to issue Income Certificate will be
- Any Government Officer not below the rank of Joint BDO in case of rural areas.
- Executive Officer in case of Municipality.
- Deputy Commissioner in case of Corporation.
Education Loans at Adamas University, [AU] North 24 Parganas:
- The Loan can be availed at the Adamas University for education.
- The University has a tie-up with Bank of India [BOI] for all the bank services.
Details of Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded to meritorious students who perform well in the semester exam. Scholarship fees are received from the students from the second semester to the last semester but only those who have good academic performance.
The scholarship fee is divided into 3 parts.
- First position – Rs.25000/-
- Second position – Rs.10000/
- Third position – Rs.10000/-
- If the number of students is <= 20 but more than 10, the scholarship will be Rs.5000 / – and Rs. 1,0000 / – will be limited to the amount and will be the second-best topper for the topper.
- When the number of students is <=10 then the Scholarship will be restricted to the amount of Rs.25000/- only for the topper.
- Candidates will have to bring atleast 60% in their studies only then you are entitled to a scholarship.
- The income of the family of students should not exceed 300000.
- Students who do not meet the required percentage of attendance in classes will not be eligible for the award of any scholarship.
Any Government Officer not below the rank of Joint BDO in case of rural areas.
ii. Executive Officer in the case of Municipality.
iii. Deputy Commissioner in case of Corporation.
Adamas University Contact Details
1800 419 7423
Frequently Asked Questions
The student has to register his application form https://www.adamasknowledgecity.ac.in/applicant/login
To submit the Adamas University Scholarship online application form, first of all, the students have to wait for the new user ID, for which they will need their passport size photo date, birth certificate, Aadhaar card, voter ID card, PAN card, and previous year Mark certificate. Students must provide the correct phone number and email ID to create a new account.
You can submit the online application form by September 2022.