Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship 2021 Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship 2021 invites applications from students who are pursuing PUC, Diploma, ITI, graduation and post-graduation programmes. This scholarship aims to provide financial support to meritorious and needy students who wish to pursue higher education.
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is being provided by Smt. Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Education Foundation, a Bengaluru based Trust, which caters to the needs of aged, destitute, underprivileged and differently-abled people.
Eligible candidates who can Apply for this scholarship
- Applicant must belong to Arya Idiga community and be a resident of Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapura, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Hassan, Chitradurga, Davanagere or Bellary districts.Applicant must be studying PUC, Diploma, ITI, any general degree, B.E., BVSC, B.Pharma, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, any master’s degree, MVSC or M.Pharma.
- Applicant must have scored not less than 60% cut off percentage.The entire family of the applicant must be a BPL card holders, low-income farmers or agricultural labourers.
- Applicant must be a regular student studying in a college affiliated to a reputed university.
- Applicant studying through correspondence or on a part-time basis are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant having passed classes/courses in 2nd or more attempts are also not eligible.
R.L. Jalappa Scholarship Benefits
Financial assistance is provided to selected students until the completion of their course.
Step 1: Open the website www.jalappaedufoundation.org for the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details in the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Step 4: Now, download the PDF format of the filled-in application form.
Step 5: Affix applicant’s passport size photo on the form.
Step 6: Attach all the necessary documents with the form.
Documents required for the Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship
- One passport size photograph (affixed on the application form).
- Mark sheet of class 10/SSLC, PUC/12.
- Marksheet of previous semester/ previous 3 years, if the applicant is studying UG/PG course.
- Applicant’s address proof and identity proof (Aadhaar Card).
- A copy of Identity Card issued by the applicant’s institution.
- BPL Card.
- Transfer certificate issued by the applicant’s institution on completion of matriculation, with domicile and caste status mentioned on it.
- Fee receipt paid by the applicant to show admission to the current course being pursued.
- A copy bank passbook in the name of the applicant, with applicant’s photo, account number and IFSC code on it.
- Mark sheets of the previous course pursued by the applicant, duly attested and signed by the Head of the institution along with his/her seal.
The applications sent by the applicants will be reviewed by the members of the Trust. The applicants who have above 60% marks and belong to a financially weaker family will be selected for the disbursal of the scholarship.
- The passport size photo affixed on the application form must be attested by the Principal/Head of the applicant’s institution. The attestation must carry full signature and official seal with the address of the Principal/Head.
- The application form must also be signed by the applicant’s parents/guardian.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applications without the required documents will be rejected.Only the applications containing application number and necessary documents will be accepted.
- The applicant needs to attach the required documents in the same serial-wise as they are mentioned in the application form.
- The applicant must mention taluk, district and online application ID on the envelope containing the application form. The list of selected students will be announced on the website of the Trust or through SMS or email of the students.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred to the student’s bank account or cheque will be sent to the student’s address provided in the application.
- The decision of the Trust regarding the scholarship will be final.If the student leaves his/her educational institution, he/she is responsible along with the head of the institution regarding informing the Trust.
jalappa scholarship 2021 selected list
Any issues and queries related to the online application Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In, India There is also one most famous scholarship know as PM SCHOLARSHIP.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Once you’ve got registered online, you’ll log in with a registration ID and choose scholarship details and apply for the specified scholarship(s).
Yes, the domicile certificate/ permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority will need to be uploaded with the web form.
Unfortunately, there is no benefit to submitting early. The important thing is getting your full application before the deadline. Scholarship admins need to review every submission, but they’ll not do so so as of receipt. specialize in an entire, comprehensive application, instead of an early one.
Apply — it’s that simple! Many students assume they will not win, then they do not apply. Many scholarships go unclaimed per annum. Once you’ve found out the scholarships you qualify for, start applying. you’ll likely hear back from the award admin before you recognize it.
Check out the various sorts of awards available. Something might catch your eye and sway you a method or another. See what’s on offer for your fields of interest. Try different combinations of interests on your ScholarshipsCanada.com profile to ascertain what you’ll find.
Applicants/Students who have entered Aadhaar in their online
The application correctly and if their Aadhaar is linked to any of their bank accounts, in such cases, the quantity of R.L. Jalappa Scholarship is going to be credited thereto Aadhaar linked bank account only albeit the scholar has mentioned the other non-Aadhaar linked checking account in her/his online application.