Vidyadhan scholarship program is funded by Sarojini Damodaran for the Delhi students who will pass class 10th and are currently studying in class 11th and 12th. It is commonly known as Vidyadhan Delhi 11th scholarship program. The scholarship program aims at providing higher education to underprivileged students. Therefore, the Vidyadhan scholarship is funded by the Sarojini Damodaran foundation that strives to support the higher education of the students. Currently, this program has around 5000 students across the cities. All the students that will get selected will be getting the scholarship for two years.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Delhi
The academic year then they will become eligible for taking any course after class 12 of their choice and the fees will be given by the scholarship program itself. Some external sponsors also help in the funding process. Aim: The main objective of the scholarship is to provide underprivileged students with a chance to pursue higher education with their own choice. So, students who want to study should not suffer at any cost.
Who Can Apply to this Vidyadhan Scholarship Delhi?
Before applying to the scholarship and filling up the form, consider these points before applying.
- Students whose family income is less than INR 2,00,000 can only apply to the scholarship.
- Students who have cleared their 10th standard or equivalent SSC exam can only apply to the scholarship.
- Students should be from the Delhi state only
- The minimum percentage of marks should be above 85% and if you belong to the disability category then it should be 70%.
If you want to get selected and you want to win the scholarship, remember all the important dates.
- Application deadline- 31st of October 2021
- Interview- 12th December onwards.
What is the selection criteria for Vidyadhan Scholarship Delhi?
- All the applications will get scrutinised based on scores, achievements, personal details etc.
- Then after the filtering of the application, everything would be based on the interview round.
What are the benefits of the scholarship program?
The entire tuition fees will get waved off and all the students who will pass the eligibility and scholarship interview test will get an INR 6,000 per annum.
How To Apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship?
- You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online for all future communications will be sent to the registered email id.
- While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
- First Name: Please mention your first name as per your educational records.
- Last Name: Please mention your last name as per your educational records.
- Email ID: Please mention your email address and do not forget to regularly check this email account for our intimation. For future login, use the email id.
- Click on the “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with an account activation link.
- Please login with the email id and the Vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
- Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list of available programs and click on the “Apply Now” button to create your application.
- After you complete the application and submit it, you will get the message “submission successful”. However please note that the application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
- Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
What are the documents that are needed for the scholarship?
- Class 10th mark sheet and if the original mark sheet is not available you can also submit Provisional one.
- Income certificate of the income to submit a proof of the family income.
- All the important ID’s