UPSTSE Scholarship 2021-22: The UP Science Talent Search Examination is shortly known as UPSTSE. This UPSTSE Scholarship is for special science students, it is organized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh every year. It is a contribution to increasing students’ intelligence and their interset to word science. For this scholarship, those students who are in 11th and 12th grade and studying with science are selected. To get the UPSTSE Scholarship, students have to take exams which will be taken in two parts. Every year, a total of one to a thousand students are taken for this scholarship. To give the scholarship exam, students have to participate first and they will have to submit the application for the official website.
UPSTSE Scholarship Highlight
|Authority Name||Council of Science and Technology, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Scheme Name||UPSTSE Scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||10 and 12 for science stream|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important details of the UPSTSE scholarship
- Your application form has to be submitted before the last date.
- UPSTSE scholarship form will only be available for a limited time, thus make sure to apply within the given time period.
- A thousand candidates will be entitled to scholarships this year.
- The scholarship will be given to the students of class 11, the amount is 2000 each month.
- Students will get benefits of Rs 3000 to 4000 for post-graduation studies.
UPSTSE scholarship Important Dates
|Online application releasing date||April 2021|
|Closing date for an application form||June 2021|
|Payment offline mode||Last Week of June 2021|
|Declaration of admit card date||First Week of July 2021|
|Examination date for 10th online||July 2021|
|Examination date for 12th online||July 2021|
|Announcement of result||August to September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSTSE Scholarship
- Students must be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Students will have to submit the application form online.
- Students who study in 10th and 12th grade, whether from the Different Board, are both CBSE or ICSE Board these are eligible.
- The student will clear the examination for the same scholarship.
- The attendance percentage of students should be 75%.
- 10,11, 12, First Year, Second Year, Third Year, for B.Sc these students are eligible.
UPSTSE Scholarship Rewards
|First Scholarship Prize||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Second Prize||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Third Prize||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Class 10th or 11th top 1000 students||Rs.2000/- per month|
|Class 12th or 12th Passed Top 1000 students||Rs.2000/- per month, For 12th class (Science)
Rs.3000/- per month for graduate
Rs.4000/- per month, For Post Graduation
|Exam mode||online based|
|Medium of exam||English and Hindi|
|Number of question||52 questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions(MCQ) and Numerical Answer Type(NAT)|
|Negative marking||0.5 or -1|
|Exam Centers||Exam Centers|
How to apply for UPSTSE scholarship?
- Aspirants can apply to the UPSTSE Scholarship Portal.
- All students are being requested to carry with them certain details such as Bank Passbook, Aadhaar Card Number, Income Certificate, Mobile Number, Mail ID, Category Certificate, Disability Certificate, Date of Birth, before applying for this UPSTSE Scholarship.
- Scholars will be awarded as per the information provided and verified in the online application.
- In detail, you will be asked about your personal, academic record and your bank details.
- Do not make any mistake while filling the application form.
- Students have to upload their scan signatures and scan photo.
- If any mistake is found in the application, it can be rejected.
- After the submitted, a message will come to you, the code will be given in it, from that code you can see your application status anytime.
What instructions should students follow at the time of filling the bank details?
- The bank account should be in the name of the student only.
- Enter your bank branch exactly.
- Enter your complete bank account number without any mistake.
- If your KYC has not been done, get KYC done because your money transfer will be done for the scholarship.
- The bank account should be active.
- Bank Account must be preferably in any Nationalized Bank with a core banking facility.
- Aadhar card
- Statement of Student’s Bank Account
- Mark Sheet of the last Qualifying Examinations
- Uttar Pradesh domicile
- Passport Size Photo
- ID Proof
- Income certificate
- Character Certificate
- School Certificate
- College Certificate
- College/ School Fee Receipts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- What happens if I detect mistakes after sending applications to institutions?
Ans- You should inform the institute about the mistakes. The institution can return the verification status, which allows you to edit the details. Correct the details, take a print out and resubmit the print out to the institution for online verification.
Q- What to do after submitting an online application?
Ans- After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign it and submit it to your institution along with the required/supporting documents.
Q- How can I apply for one or more scholarships?
Ans- Once you register online, you can log in with the registration ID and select the scholarship details and apply for the required scholarship (s).
Q- Are only first-year undergraduate students eligible to apply?
Ans- Yes, only those students who have passed class 12th (CBSE board) or the equivalent of state boards for the current year are eligible to apply for the examination.
Q- If the awardee institutes or changes the course, the scholarship will be transferred Scholarship term?
Ans- There is no provision for the transfer of scholarship.
Q- How to check the status of my application?
Ans- Students can submit the status of online application to him. Permanent ID and date of birth and open the link “Check your status”.
Q- Can I edit already saved information and for what time?
Ans- The information can be edited till the closing of the application form. After the finals Submission, your application will be sent to the next level and cannot be applied after this be edited.