St Andrews University offers a scholarship in Biology and Statistics for the academic year 2022-23 and it is open for all International Students and Domestic students. The scholarship allows PhD level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University. The last date of the St Andrews University scholarship is 07 February 2022. Selected candidates get covers full tuition fees for the award term as well as annual maintenance payable at the standard UK Research Council rate (the 2021-22 annual rate is £15,609) for up to 3.5 years.
ASLO CHECK OUT: PM Scholarship After 12th
St Andrews University Application Procedure
- An interested candidate applies for admission as a doctoral student. Please check out the Research programs. After applying for your chosen course, you must allow at least four working days to process and issue your log-in details before you can apply for the scholarship.
- Apply separately for the scholarship by logging into My Application.
- Enter the catalogue by following the link in the email, choosing Scholarships and funding (under ‘Useful links’), and clicking View the scholarships and funding catalogue.
- Select 2022/23 as the Academic Year and click Refresh List.
- Locate World-Leading St Andrews Doctoral Scholarships in the list of scholarships (using the filter box if necessary), click Apply and complete the application form.
- You can also use the catalogue to search and apply for other scholarships you are eligible for.
If you are a current student at St Andrew’s, you can access Scholarships and Fund through MySaint. However, it would be best if you waited until after you have applied for your intended postgraduate program before doing so to ensure that the scholarship application is linked to that course.
As part of the scholarship application, you will be required to upload a personal statement. This should serve as a cover letter for the research project application as a whole and should include:
- An outline of your suitability for the project (project criteria can be found in the “Eligibility” and “Project Description” sections above).
- Why does the project interests you?
- What you would bring to the project in terms of previous skills and expertise.
- Any ideas that you may have for the realization of the project.
If you have any problems or need help applying for scholarships, please email email@example.com.