UGAM Legrand Scholarship offers Legrand India under the scholarship program. The scholarship is specially designed for girls. Students who are in the 10th and 12th classes need a minimum of 75% percentile for further studies. This scholarship helps girls to cover 60% of their college tuition fee or INR 60,000 per annum whichever is lower for studying B.Tech, BE and B.Arch in a recognized college or university in India.
|Authority Name||Legrand India under the scholarship program|
|Scheme Name||UGAM Legrand Scholarship 2021-22|
|Last date||17 July 2021|
|Mode of Application Thomason Reuters Scholarship||Online|
Note:- For over four decades, Legrand has been one of the leading companies in India leveraging global knowledge to optimize offerings locally, providing end-to-end solutions across categories and regions.
|UGAM Legrand Scholarship Online application submission||The third week of June 2021|
|Last date to submission||Third week of July 2021|
|Interview||Third week of Fourth July 2021|
|Selection||Last week of July 2021|
Important details of UGAM Legrand Scholarship
- Girls can apply for the scholarship.
- This scholarship will receive the first students whose financial condition is not good.
- The candidate has to complete his 12 class studies from India.
- 75% percentile is necessary for studying in class 12th.
- The scholarship provides tuition fee waivers or monthly stipends to cover living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of UGAM Legrand Scholarship
- Students will be selected according to the merit list.
- Students with regular Causes are eligible for UGAM Legrand Scholarship
- Students of the 11th and 12th classes are required to have at least 75% marks to get the scholarship.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic round of interviews conducted by an experienced panel of interviewers.
- Supporting documents for the above criteria to be submitted along with the document.
- Take admission or secured admission in B.Tech./BE (preferably in Electrical or Electronics stream) and B.Arch. from India.
Application procedure: Online and telephonic interview
How to apply of UGAM Legrand Scholarship?
- Visit the official website. ( Click here)
- On the right-hand side of the home page, you will find the Registration / Login tab. Click on the Registration tab.
- You can register yourself with the help of an email ID and mobile number.
- After successful registration, details fill the need for an online application form and upload all related documents.
- After filling all the details, click on the last submit button. In this way, you will be registered for this scheme.
Note:– The candidates have to answer three descriptive questions in about 600 words describing themselves, why they have decided to pursue the chosen course of study.
- Passport size photo
- Age proof document
- Birth certificate
- Indian passport
- Driver’s license
- Date of Birth
- Voter Identity Card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Family income certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- Last date for apply the application form?
Ans- Students must submit their application form till last July month 2021.
Q- Are there age limits for attending universities?
Ans- In general, you must have completed high school and you must be at least 17 years of age.
Q- What is the difference between online studies and distance studies?
Ans– Essentially there is no difference.
Question- What is the transfer application process?
Ans- You should meet the requirements of a new applicant, as well as any supplementary information required by the transferring institution.