Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students offers by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. Candidates who have appeared in Scheduled Caste are eligible for graduation and post-graduation admission. This scheme is helping students with only one objective so that they can complete their further higher education. Students who are separated from society or are not given much opportunity for further studies are trying to provide a small help to those students through this scheme. About one and a half thousand crush scholarships are awarded every year to students who prepare for higher education after passing their 12th class.
SC Students Scholarship Highlight
|Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2023
|Last date of Vidyasaarathi B.Tech Scholarship
|Mode of Application Vidyasaarathi B.Tech Scholarship
Important details of Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- 30% of the scholarships are prescribed for those students who can be transferred to male students in case of non-availability of female students.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than two children of a family.
- The scholarship will be terminated if the students fail in the final examination of each year.
- All Government and CPSE run institutes, approved by Director General of Civil Aviation in case of Commercial Pilot Training Course and Type Rating Course.
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students Online application submission
|The third week of July 2023
|Last date to submission
|The third week of November 2023
|Last date for defective verification
|The third week of 15 November 2023
|Last date for institute verification
|The third week of November 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- Candidate must belong from schedule cast.
- Students must pass the 12th class.
- Students have to take a full-time course.
- The family income of students should not be more than 6 lakhs.
Benefits of SC Students Scholarship
- Full tuition fees and non-refundable fees of up to INR 2.00 lakh per year for private sector institutions and up to Rs 3.72 lakh per year for private-sector flying clubs for commercial pilot training and type rating courses.
- Books and stationery: INR 3,000 per year
- Computer/laptop with UPS and printers of any reputed brand: INR 45,000 (one-time assistance).
- Living expenses: INR 2,220 per month.
How to apply of Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students?
- Students are required to visit the official site of the National Scholarship Portal. (Click Here)
- In the application structure, the thinker is required to provide his name, address, email ID, telephone number, date of birth and more data in it.
- Everyone who understands that at the time of enrollment will give their dynamic telephone number and dynamic mail ID as they give new data identified with the assessment that you will arrive on time.
- Provide correct data at the time of recording all perceivable structures. Since the data you provide will be written on your accepted card.
- After filling the application, you will need to include your filtered photo and verify the signature.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Q-The scholarship divided into three parts?
Ans- The three on-going scholarship schemes for SC/ST students under the Central Plan – pre-Matric, post-Matric and merit-based – will continue.
Q- How many families members can get scholarship?
Ans- The benefit of the Scheme will not be provided to more than 2 siblings in a family.
Q-What is the last the date to submit the application form?
Ans- Students are eligible till November 2023.
Q-How will the students be selected?
Ans- The eligible students will get selected on the basis of their academic merit.
Q- Who will be awarded scholarship?
Ans- This scholarship is only for students of the 1st year.
Q- Where students must register their details?
Ans- Students have to visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) as new user.