Looking Scholarship programs For 12th, UG and PG Courses. Here we list down all the scholarship programs provided by Government and private organizations. Below this blog, you will also get the last date, application form, eligibility required for the scholarship. It’s clear that talent should not be wasted; the deserving candidate must get financial support or scholarship to continue higher studies. And after keeping all these things in mind there are many organizations which support the students and provide scholarships.
Top 7 Scholarship Programs by Government and Private Organizations
The scholarship didn’t mean a mere amount to be spent but it will depend on the talent and the achievement you did to earn that. As a reward, the students get financial support for the tuition fee, hostel, mess and stationery required.Few famous scholarship programs are discussed below in details.
Merit-based Scholarship Scheme For Technical and Professional Courses (Minorities)
The official authorities of Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India introduced this scholarship program. This scholarship supports the meritorious students of minority class for higher studies, especially to the girl’s students.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students for pursuing a technical or professional course.
- The students receive financial support of INR 1000 monthly to INR 20,000 annually.
- The due date to apply is 31st October 2023.
National Child Award for Exceptional Talent
The official authorities of Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India announced this scholarship for supporting the hidden talents in the field of Cultural activities, Arts, Sports, Design, Academics etc. and their performance is a level up from all the competitors.
- The students above than 5 years till teenage group are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The students will receive the medals, certification of achievements and cash prize to promote their talents.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship is 31st August 2023.
NBHM (National Board of Higher Mathematics) scholarship
The official authorities of National Board of Higher Mathematics, Department of Atomic Energy, and Government of India announced this scholarship to support the talented students for their higher studies up to master’s level. This scholarship will be awarded to the candidates for their achievements in the field of mathematics.
- The students applying for the master degree in Mathematics are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The students will receive a financial support of 6000 INR monthly.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship is 30th July 2023.
Check Also: Chhattisgarh Scholarship Scheme
KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) Scholarship
The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana supports the young and talented candidates to support them to put efforts for their work. It’s a merit-based scholarship to give a platform to the researchers for their dedication in the field of Science and Technology.
- The students after 11th to the higher level are eligible to apply if their innovative idea got selected.
- The students will receive a scholarship of Rs.7000 monthly to 28000 yearly.
- The due date to apply is 31st August 2023.
Nagaland State level Scholarship Program
The official authority of Department of Higher Education, Government of Nagaland supports the students of their state for higher education to decrease the literacy level. The students receive some financial support if pursue the higher-level studies. The students to apply for the scholarship must have a valid Aadhar card of Nagaland.
- Candidates after completing 12th are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship reward will depend on the achievement and innovative ideas.
- The due date to apply will be 31st July 2023.
Check Also: National Level Scholarship Portal
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalambi Yojna, Gujrat Scholarship Scheme 2023
This scholarship is a state-level scholarship and provided to the meritorious students of Gujarat. The official authorities of Gujarat State Government introduced this scholarship and support them financially for tuition fee, mess charge, hostel charges, etc. This step will give a bright future to the students and leads to good growth.
- Students after 12th are eligible for this scholarship.
- The students will receive up to 2, 00,000 INR yearly as per the course.
- The registration will be closed after 15th August 2023.
Check Also: National Level Scholarship Exam
Begum Hazrat Mahal National level scholarship for girls from Minorities:
This scholarship scheme is introduced to support the girls for the higher studies. Majorly it’s found that due to the financial crisis most of the families let their daughters be at home. So to overcome this problem the girls get this scholarship to continue their studies.
- Girls after 10th are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship reward will be the financial help for higher studies.
- The due date to apply is 31st September 2023.