Tolani Maritime B. Tech Marine Engineering Scholarship offers by Tolani Maritime Institute. This scholarship will be given to the candidates in the merit list based. For each Marine Engineering on-campus semester, approximately 17.5% of the top-ranked students in each class are awarded scholarships in total. Rupees. 46 lakhs per year. Highest Scholarship t is ₹ 40000 which is given semester on Dr. CP Srivastava scholarship.
|Authority Name||Tolani Maritime Institute|
|Scheme Name||Tolani Maritime B. Tech Marine Engineering Scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Engineering students|
|Mode of Application Ramanujan Fellowships||Online|
- The Tolani Education Foundation has established 48 need-cum-merit-based scholarships from the semester beginning in August 2007. It aims to provide financial assistance to identified students undergoing UG programs at TMI Indoori.
- Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation Scholarships: The Spring Jay Sheth Memorial Foundation offers four scholarships. Each scholarship is worth Rs. 30,000 / – per semester, thus a total of Rs. 2,40,000 / – is for four years. It is a merit-cum-need based scholarship
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000 / – awarded once per semester will continue till the end of the third year of the program provided the performance of the candidate is as per the prescribed standards.
- Mrs. Papu Tolani Scholarship: Mrs. Papu Tolani has established a scholarship of INR 10,000 / – per semester and a scholarship of INR 10,000 / – per semester for B.Tech. Marine Engineering Program.
- Manabh Charitable Trust: The Manabh Charitable Trust has established two merit-based annual scholarships specifically for girl students enrolled in Marine Engineering or Nautical Technology programs. The female student achieving the highest total grade point average during the first semester in each academic year will get a prize of INR 15,000 / – and the second-placed female student will get a prize of INR 10,000 / -.
- Scholarship for Meghraj Karan Need-cum-Merit Based Girls: Meghraj Karna Scholarship for need-cum-merit based girls and the objective is to provide financial assistance to the identified girl students undergoing UG programs. The scholarship amount is INR 10,000 / – per semester as per the scholarship amount.
|Rank||Number of Scholarships||Amount|
|2 / 3||2||Rs. 35,000 each|
|4 / 5||2||Rs. 30,000 each|
|6 – 9||4||Rs. 25,000 each|
|10 – 15||6||Rs. 20,000 each|
|16 – 23||8||Rs. 15,000 each|
|24 – 35||12||Rs. 10,000 each|
- Students have to pass their 12 classes in 2021.
- Students should have any one of these subjects in Physics, Science, math in their 12th class.
- Students need 60% marks in their 12th class.
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 21 years.
How to apply?
- Students have to visit the official website. (Click Here)
- On the home page, you will see the application.
- Click that link.
- You must create an ID.
- After that, you will have to apply for the same password and mail ID for the Scholarship.
- Fill out the information asked.
- Upload documents with scanned photos.
- At the last click on the submission button.
- If anything mistake found in the application form, then it can be canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- I have scored less than 60% marks in PCM, but the aggregate is more than 60%. Am I eligible for admission?
Ans- Eligibility in PCM group is at least 60%.
Q- Do I have to appear in IIT exam for admission in TMI?
Ans- not answer.
Q- When are Q-TMISAT results declared?
Ans – The marks scored in the test appear on the screen immediately after completing the test.
Q- What is the duration of Q-TMISAT?
Ans- The main test is of 90 minutes duration and is followed by a behavioral assessment of 30 minutes.
Q- What is the syllabus of Q-TMISAT?
Ans- The test is based on 11th and 12th CBSE standard Physics and Mathematics syllabus. Since this is an online objective type test, previous year’s question banks are not available.
Q- Which foreign examinations are recognized as equivalent to the +2 stage qualification of Indian boards?
Ans- Union of Indian Universities has given instructions to make foreign examinations equivalent to Indian examinations. Click here for information.
Candidates for the International Board should submit an from Equality Certificate ‘from AIU along with other documents mentioned in the application form.
Q- What is the difference between online test conducted in April / May and in June?
Ans- There is no difference in Ans-tests. Merit list is common.