An essay is a genre of literary prose. It gives a detailed answer to the question posed in a brief form. It is what your college teacher expects from you. Therefore, it is essential to reflect your ideas and opinion on a given issue, argue, and justify it in an essay. The text of the paper should be logically built.
Writing an argumentative, persuasive, and research essay is a creative process that requires theoretical preparation, which involves studying information sources relevant to the topic. Not every student has time to read the works of a famous philosopher to give the right answer to the question posed as part of the task. The reflection of their views for many students becomes a problem because the talent to briefly and succinctly express thoughts is not given to everyone. Students don’t like this type of work despite the absence of strict requirements for a paper. So, how to solve this problem?
Essay Writing Tips to Know
Writing such a composition can be divided into several stages: thinking — planning — writing — checking — editing. It is a kind of template for all the essays.
Before you start writing it, make sure that the chosen topic is specific and includes only one question: you will look for an answer to it in your work. There is no clear and consistent structure on how to answer a question. But this should be done in the “thesis-argument” format. There are two arguments for each thesis to persuade a reader. As arguments, you can use personal experience, scientific facts, justifications, references to authoritative people, etc.
As for the introduction and conclusion parts, you need to focus on the problem. Dedicate the first paragraph to the designation of the problem and the last paragraph to the conclusions.
Many experts advise making the most of artistic and journalistic style possibilities. These include emotions, expression, and a sense of humor. The main thing is that you will be able to express your individuality thanks to this. It is extremely important in papers. Memorable aphorisms and sayings help interest the reader. The clash of contradictory positions and statements increases the readability of the text.
Also, there are the top 6 samples for how not to write an essay:
- Don’t ignore language rules. The fact that such academic articles can be written in free form doesn’t mean you need to forget about spelling, stylistic, and other rules. Edit the text so that it is easy to read and understand.
- Give an example for every statement. In the essay, everything is tied to experience and examples. Use them if you want to get a good grade.
- Describe everything as it is. No one is interested in reading about implausible things and outright embellishment. Honesty and openness are the paths to success.
- Don’t give unverified information. Names must be correct, and dates must match events. Make sure you decrypt the data correctly.
- Take into account the length of the essay. Cross out complex syntactic constructions, participles, adverbs, incoherent speech, and anything that lengthens the sentence. Paragraphs should be small.
- Check your essay. Checking the initial version of the essay sample, it is possible to eliminate the bulk of the mistakes. An outline is intended to formulate arguments and key thoughts, structure and arrange them in a certain sequence. The outline version of the essay is supplemented with illustrative materials and secondary information. After writing an outline, you should return to it after a while to read the essay with a fresh mind.
Essay Writing Help: Best Custom Essay Writing Service for Students
You can find a lot of ready-made topics on the Internet. However, all teachers know these sources. They also do a plagiarism check. Falsification will be detected immediately, and you will get a bad grade. Therefore, you shouldn’t hope that you can just download the finished work and forget about it. If you want a good assessment, you need to prepare a unique essay. The topic has to be fully disclosed, and arguments are given. Ready-made essays for free are the risks. So, you need to either write it on your own or buy it from custom essay writers to get a unique work.
Doctors of sciences, professors, and university teachers provide students with cheap custom essay writing help. The authors can write a custom essay paper on a complex topic and format the text according to the standards of the education system. The authors don’t use materials from other students’ projects when writing. Moreover, an employee from the quality department checks each text before sending it to the client with a special plagiarism detection program.
Why Choose a Custom Essay Help Service?
Students often have to write various custom essays, analyzing issues of literature, history, and philosophy in them expressing their own opinions. For many, it is difficult. A special custom essay writing service can write a custom essay for you in any subject of your study program. The services of experts make the learning process much more enjoyable.
Here are the best things you get when ordering custom essay help from experts:
- Experts check the uniqueness of each file;
- Official legal contract for services;
- Experience in academic writing;
- Company managers are in touch 24/7;
- Affordable cost and short terms.
If you are having difficulty writing a text, it is much easier to order custom essays from English specialists than to formulate each sentence for two or three hours. Such companies value their reputation. They pay attention to detailed study and a deep understanding of the subject, content, and design. They save the most precious thing – your time!
On the best custom essay writing services like CustomEssay, the customer and the writer independently resolve all issues in online chat. You will be able to discuss the topic of the project, issues of timing, and the cost of custom essay writing service directly with the selected specialist. Just leave a “Help me with my essay, please” request on the website.