Thomson Reuters Scholarship:- Vidyasaarathi offers the Thomson Reuters Scholarship. LLB, B.Com, M.Com is inviting Graduate and Post Graduation students for higher education. The scholarship is designed in real for regular students who want to do MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS course. Scholarship schemes not eligible who are children of Thomson Reuters employees. During this scholarship, students will be assisted for their entire course until they finish. This scholarship was awarded only to those students who would consistently perform well without fail in the colleges, Institutes. Students have to apply through the application form online on the website.
|Scheme Name||Thomson Reuters Scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Scientists and engineering students|
|Last date||31 July 2021|
|Mode of Application Thomson Reuters Scholarship||Online|
Important details of Thomson Reuters Scholarship
- Students who are already receiving this scholarship have to perform well in their semester.
- Needy students will be given the first opportunity for scholarships.
- Students should have a 12th class certificate.
- Students who have given a test on the final of 12th can also apply.
- Students must have 60% marks in 12th class, it is only for graduate students.
- Will cancel the incomplete application form.
- Those applying for a scholarship are studying at least graduation and post-graduation degrees.
- Fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive 100% tuition fee payment/reimbursement.
- The application form will be canceled after the last date.
Eligibility Criteria of Thomson Reuters Scholarship
- For studying LLB BCom, students will have to bring 50% percentage in SSC and 50% in HSC.
- There should not be more than six lakhs in front of the students.
- Thomson Reuters Scholarship can be availed for Rupees 7000/-.
Course Level – Undergraduate
- L.L.B.-Bachelor of Law or Laws (LLB)
- B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce (B Com)
Course Level – Post Graduate/PG Diploma
- M.Com.-Master of Commerce (M Com)
- M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- P.G.D.M.-Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- M.M.S.-Master of Management Studies
- M.F.M. -Master of Financial Management (MFM)
|LLB Students||Rs 25000/-|
At the time of submitting the online Thomson Reuters Scholarship Admission Test application form, the students must first enter their new entry form, in which you will have to create your email id and password according to which you can check your application status from this password.
How to apply of Thomson Reuters Scholarship?
- Students will get the higher Thomson Reuters Scholarship application form online by the official website. (Click Here)
- Before applying, check about each eligibility criteria and before the Late date as soon as possible.
- In the application form, students have to give information about their education, where they are coming from and what they want to do.
- All students have to upload their scanned photo and signature along with the application form.
- After you make every information entry, check on one whether it is correct or not.
- If your information is not accurate and you apply, then your application form will be rejected.
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip
- Voter identity card
- Permanent Account Number
- Driving License
- Identity Card issued by the college or institute or university
- Any other document with a photo specified by the State Government.
- Student’s Bank passbook/Kiosk
- Marksheets of class X and XII
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower,
1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- What are the areas that are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar and enrollment ld are not editable at any stage. They should be filled Very carefully.
Q-What is the last date to submit the application form?
Ans- Students are eligible till MARCH TO July 2021.
Q- institute during the district, what type of search facility is provided for the students registration process?
Ans- A comprehensive search facility is available including a partial name search. institution name level. A drop-down list of districts is also available.
Q- How to track the status of my application?
Ans- An option “check your status” is available after application ld and login date of birth.
Q- If the applicant is unable to select the block/taluk, then how to overcome this problem?
Ans- The block/taluk has created an alternative.