Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship 2021-22:- The Government of Kerala is inviting undergraduate postgraduate students for Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to those students who have passed their 12th class. Students who will remain selected for this scholarship will be given an amount for further studies so that they can complete their education. Scholarships will first be given to needy students who really need them. The scheme is available for those students who have taken the class 12th examination from the states of Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Maharashtra, and Gujarat. The scheme is available for those students who have passed the Class 12th examination from the states of Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Maharashtra, and Gujarat. The only purpose of the scholarship is to motivate students who want to achieve something in the world of research.
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship Latest Notification
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship Renewal 2021 22 Site will Open on 10 November 2021.
- District Merit Scholarship Renewal 2021 22 Site will Open on 10 November 2021.
- Sanskrit Scholarship 2021 22 renewal only site will open on 10 November 2021.
- Hindi Scholarship 2021 22 renewal only site will open on 10 November 2021.
- State Merit Scholarship Renewal 2021 22 Site will Open on 10 November 2021.
- Post Metric Scholarship for Disabilities site is open 2021-22.
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship Renewal only 2021 22 Site will Open on 10 November 2021.
- Post Metric Scholarship for Minority site is open 2021-22.
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Renewal only 2021 22 Site will Open on 10 November 2021.
- ASPIRE scholarship Selected Student List 2020-21 has been Published.
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship Highlight
|Authority Name||Government of Kerala|
|Scheme Name||Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
Important details Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship
- After Class 12 total for the entire duration of the regular course of 150 students will be given scholarships of Rs 2,000 per month.
- The students of Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, and Maharashtra are eligible.
- The SJVN Merit Scholarship Scheme is being implemented by SJVN Foundation through HIMCON.
- Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala is offering this scholarship.
- SJVN Ltd is undertaking a Mini Ratna and Schedule Central A central public sector under the Ministry of Power, Government of India.
- If the student fails to pass the examination or passes the examination through the supplementary examination, the scholarship will be discontinued for the successful year/session.
- In order to issue the scholarship, the student must submit the prescribed expected form for the scholarship.
- SJVN Scholarship is provided to students for higher studies after 12th. Students pursuing Bachelors degree in following courses will be eligible for the SJVN Merit Scholarship:
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship Important dates
|Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship Online application releasing date||20 October 2021|
|Document verification||November 2021|
|Announcement of result||December 2021|
|Amount deposited||January 2022|
Eligibility Criteria of Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship
- Students must be from Belong to Kerala State.
- Students first-year students of undergraduate or postgraduate course in Govt/ Aided colleges or University Departments.
- Candidate should belong from BPL Family.
- Students should have 50% percentile in last year exam.
- Students who are already availing of other scholarships will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- To avail of this scholarship scheme, students should be in schools, colleges, institutes, and universities of the government.
- After the students, it is mandatory to have their Scheduled Caste certificate and backward category certificate.
- Recipients of any other scholarship will not be eligible to receive this SJVN scholarship.
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship Amount
|Regular Course Year||Per Month (Rs.)||Total|
Selection Procedure of Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship
- Rank obtained by the student in terms of marks / equivalent grade obtained in 10 + 2 board examination.
- If sufficient applications are not received in a particular board/category then the vacant seats can be filled by the other board with the approval of the Chairman SJVN Foundation.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for screening along with all original academic certificates and testimonials.
- Mere submission of the application will not guarantee eligibility for the scholarship.
- In the case of a tie of the ranking, the candidate of higher age will be preferred.
How to apply of Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship?
- Visit the homepage of the official website. (Click Here)
- Students have to start as a new user. ( Click Here)
- For admission, all the students who desire to be involved in this exam will have to generate an account and can fill the application form on the official website.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- At the time of filling the application form, carry some other document with you, without document your application form will incomplete.
- After done all the formality click on the submit button.
The Special Officer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Phone No. 0471-2306580
Mobile No. 9446096580
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- Do I have to fill online application in one sitting?
Ans- No. You can register by entering your basic details. The system will generate an applicant-ID and password for you. Please note the Applicant-ID and password generated. Later you can fill the online application in as many positions as you want until you are satisfied that you have entered all the desirable fields correctly. The software provides the facility to save your application. Once you “lock” your application, you may not be able to modify it further.
Q- How can I apply for a scholarship if I have not availed it in the first year of the course?
Ans- Online fresh application submission is possible only for first year students. After downloading from the “Download” option of the home page, take a printout of the scholarship application form. Fill it and submit it to the institute along with all the required documents. The institute is requested to register and submit a scholarship application on its behalf. You should keep a record of “Applicant ID” and “Password” from the institute so that you will be able to modify the details and track the status of the application.
Q- Can I print-out my application at any stage?
Ans- Yes. The printout of the application can be taken at any stage. Finally the locked application will have a “barcode”, which is to be deposited in the institute.
Q- What should I do, if, by mistake, I select and forward my application to the wrong institution?
Ans- You can contact the DWO of your district to request that the institution be “temporarily rejected” for your application. On temporary rejection, you will be made available for editing purposes. You can choose the institute correctly. Then select the course and branch. Lock the application, which will forward the application to your institution.
Q- What type of search facility is provided by the institute in the district to the students registration process?
Ans- comprehensive search facility is available including partial name search. Name level of the organization. A drop-down list of districts is also available.