Scheme for Promoting Young Talents in Science (SPYTiS) is granted by the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment. During the scholarship, all candidates are given the best facilities for the study of their forward so they can focus on their studies and brought laurels through scholarships all over India. The scholarship will be available to students from class VIII to 12th. It focuses on the polytechnic undergraduate course. The only purpose of the scholarship is to motivate students who want to achieve something in the world of research.
Students studying in class VIII-XII are covered under SPYTiS-I. Students who are doing polytechnic and UG courses are covered under SPYTiS-II. Students will have a good science project, they can also be given a cash prize. Under this scheme, a school eighth-twelfth award for science project 2 or more students with group classes (Rs. 5000 / -) will be chosen. The project duration is one year. Under this scheme, the students who have innovative ideas in the field of science and technology and they are enrolled in polytechnic colleges and graduate courses in colleges, Rs 10,000 / – will be provided with financial assistance.
|Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment
|Scheme for Promoting Young Talents in Science (SPYTiS) 2021
|Students From Schools, Polytechnic Colleges, Under Graduates
|Mode of Application
Important details of Scheme for Promoting Young Talents in Science
- Students of classes 8–12 are eligible for SPYTiS 1.
- SPYTiS is currently eligible for 2 students enrolled in polytechnic colleges and other undergraduate courses in colleges in Kerala.
- Students can participate as a group of two or more members.
- Grants will be issued directly to the host institution.
- The duration of the project will be 1 year.
|Online application releasing date
|Last week July 2021
|Closing date for an application form
|First week August 2021
Eligibility Criteria of Scheme for Promoting Young Talents in Science
- A student must be a resident of India.
- Attendance is mandatory for you to be 75%.
- To get the scholarship, your regular time table should be school and college and university institute.
- You should have some chemistry, biology, mathematics, statistics and computer science in these subjects. Of these subjects, you must have at least three subjects.
- Under both plans, the host institution will be approved grants and the student must work under a teacher’s guidance/supervision.
- Students in schools, polytechnic colleges and they are admitted to graduate-level courses in colleges.
How to apply for Scheme for Promoting Young Talents in Science?
- All students have to submit their application form through offline.
- Students can download their application form on the official website. (Click Here)
- Filling the asked information accurately and without mistake.
- You will have to attach some of your documents and send it to the given address.
The Head, Science Education Division (SED),
Kerala State Council for Science Technology & Environment,
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram Kerala-695004, India
Tel: 0471 2548233
Fax: 0471 2540085
E-mail: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- If the awardee institutes or changes the course, the scholarship will be transferred Scholarship term?
Ans- There is no provision for the transfer of scholarship.
Q- Whether the awardee can claim during any other scholarship (State / Institution or another ministry) The term of the award of this scholarship?
Ans- No. Such students will not be considered for the award of this scholarship.
Q- Are those students enrolled in diploma courses or who have taken the class XII examination or Eligible to apply equivalent to previous years?
Ans- Only those students who have passed class XII examination or equivalent examination the current academic year is eligible to apply.
Q: How long can I edit already saved information?
Ans- Allows the candidate to edit their personal details related to online registration. This facility is restricted if the application has been verified by the institute.
Q- For cases of Q-renewal, login data means application lD and previous year’s DOB? “Invalid username/password” is showing an error. What is the solution?
Ans- “Forgot application ld” option can be used and it can be a problem Away using the search by bank account number and search by mobile number.