Here is SBI Youth for India Fellowship which is provide by the flagship program of SBI Foundation for students. It is long fellowship of 13 months which enables working on rural development projects in partnership with experienced NGOs to youth. It provides a framework to shake hands with the rural communities to the best young minds in the country, sympathize with their struggle and join with their aspirations. To share ideas for program alumni and promote a platform to contribute to rural development in their professional life. SBI Youth for India fellows come from diverse educational, cultural and professional backgrounds. Some of our colleagues have studied in prestigious institutions like IIT, IIM, UC- Berkeley, etc. Upon successful completion of the fellowship, a candidate receives an adjustable amount of Rs. 40,000 and a certificate from the SBI Youth for India. Please note that after the completion of India’s SBI Youth 13-month program does not offer any job.
Highlight of Fellowship
|Authority Name||Flagship program of SBI Foundation|
|Scheme Name||SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Students of IIT, IIM, UC- Berkeley|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important details of SBI Youth for India Fellowship
- Providing rural educated manpower to non-governmental organizations working on development projects in India, using their skill set can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Provide Education and touches the lives of passionate urban Indian youth and to provide an opportunity to bring about positive change at the grassroots level in rural India.
- You include the ‘bottom of the insight and the Pyramid in rural markets, the linkages and rural consumer’s mind.
- This combination of knowledge by many organizations in India and skills will be of extreme importance, and relevance in any career thereafter.
- The SBI Youth for India Fellowship 13-month has been roughly divided into three stages; Familiarization, implementation, and livelihood.
- The program is about to solve challenging rural problems you new to think, to continue to work, will be trained to lead performance and management skills.
- Application forms are out in the first half of the year. Accepting applications as soon as we proceeded to put the information on its website and social media platforms.
- Interested candidates will need to register and fill out the form.
- Students who get selected will be called for interview and the interview can be held in any state in India.
|Online application releasing date||March 2021|
|Closing date for an application form||Yet not announced|
|Declaration of admit card date||June 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Youth for India Fellowship
- For this Fellowship, students must pay attention to the eligibility criteria, as your application will be accepted through the eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory to be a resident of India.
- This SBI Youth for India Fellowship will be awarded to the professor and students who have graduated.
- The age of the students should be from 21 to 32 years.
- A team player with an active attitude and strong leadership skills.
- Public-as-oriented have been negotiated on an ongoing basis with rural communities to adapt to life in a committed long rural fellowship program for 13 months and challenging rural conditions.
Fellowship Amount and support
- Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses.
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month.
- A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 40,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship.
- To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programs.
- Medical Insurance.
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field.
- Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs.
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country.
Selected of SBI Youth for India Fellowship
Students who will be selected for the fellowship will get notification by mail and their registration number. Upon confirmation, the candidate will be sent an offer letter to the program, fellowship support and specify the Fellowship of the terms and conditions.
How to apply of SBI Youth for India Fellowship?
- All students have to visit the official site. (Click Here)
- Students will have to enter their email id and password.
- As soon as the page opens, all the students are well-informed about the information.
- After reading all the information, the students have to click on the fellowship Application Form.
- Fill the application form in a precise way and without any mistakes.
- After filling the application form, attach all the documents that are being sought for in the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q-Is there any need to upload a domicile certificate along with the online application form?
Ans- Yes, a domicile certificate / permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be uploaded along with the online application form.
Q- Are students eligible to apply?
Ans- Yes. However, only recipients of the award will be eligible to pull the scholarship up to the tenure of the first-degree program.
Q- If the award fails in the first or later years of study, will the scholarship be renewed?
Ans- If the award is not passed in the annual or final examination of the course, the scholarship will not be renewed.
Q- How to solve the login problem even after the system is generated Application as ld and dob password?
Ans – “Forgotten application ID” option can be used and it can be a problem Search by bank account number and search by mobile number.
Q- Will there be any procedure for publishing advertisements by the states, which may be To be put on the portal?
Ans- This process will be widely published as will the modalities. Fina brought.
Q- Can I apply as a renewable candidate?
Ans- No, if you are a candidate for renewal then you cannot apply in the new form. Your application, In that case, it will be rejected.