Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Scholarship 2021-22 are offered by the Sahu Jain Trust, India. Normally scholarship will be provided to students who are studying for technical subjects like Engineering Infotech MBA Medical, whether it is in graduation, Graduate post is limited to India only. During this organization, a lot of scholarship are given to students every year. Both boys and girls are eligible for the scholarship. This scholarship is held for graduation and post-graduation students each. This scholarship is divided into various parts. This scholarship gives you a profit of 2500 to 25 thousand to students every year. The scholarship will be given by checking the level of your studies and the depth of studies will be given.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Scholarship Highlight
|Sahu Jain Trust
|Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Scholarship
|who want to study and are pursuing technical subjects at the graduate or postgraduate level.
|Mode of Application
Important details of Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Scholarship
- Technical Trade Courses
- Professional courses like Engineering, Medical, MBA
- Other under-graduation and post-graduation courses.
- Sahu Jain Trust also offers Overseas Loan Scholarship for higher studies abroad.
- Rama Jain and Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain and offers Inland & Loan Scholarship.
- Under the Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Scholarship, these students also get help for the 12th class.
- The scholarship are based on need cum merit.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Important dates
|Online application releasing date
|Last week July 2021
|Closing date for an application form
|Last week August 2021
Eligibility Criteria of Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Scholarship
- Candidates must be resident of India.
- Both the boy or girl is eligible for the scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to those who want to study and are pursuing technical subjects.
- These Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Scholarshipsscholarship will try to help students who really need help.
- It has helped students who want to study for technical, whether in post-graduation and graduation.
The selection process of Students
- The scholarship would be awarded to students on merit cum means basis.
- Students With Less Than First Division cradling the Less Than 60% marks in the annual examination of Class 12 have a lower chance of obtaining the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be announced by the end of August.
Through scholarship, the students will be given profits ranging from Rs 2500/- to Rs 25,000/- for their studies which are given every year and in addition to this, students get an education loan for abroad to study.
How to apply of Sahu Jain Trust Inland Loan Scholarship?
- All students have to submit their application form through offline.
- Students can download their application form on the official website. (Click Here)
- Application Forms will be available free of charge or can be had by post by sending a 9″x4″ self-addressed stamped (Rs. 10/-) envelope to the Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
- Permanent address
- Phone number
- Present Address proof
- Date of birth
- Cast certificate
- Family income certificate
- Twelfth mark sheet.
Sahu Jain Trust,
18, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Phone: 011-24654196, 011-24626467
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to view the details of a particular scheme?
You may click on the Guidelines link of a particular Scheme displaying in the On-Boarded schemes section on the Home page.