Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship 2023-24: ryvp.rajasthan.gov.in is implementing a number of flagship programs and important development schemes are Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship. Rajasthan Government aims to develop a talented pool of Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Preraks (RYVPs) who have a passion for working with all the stakeholders, especially various segments of civil society, and have the potential to become change catalysts. RYVP Scholarship would play the role of facilitator for the effective spread of development schemes, financial inclusion, and decentralized planning in the field, particularly at blocks and districts level.
Note: Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship scholarship is closed for further applications.
Highlight of Internship
- For internships, students have to submit an online application form.
- Students are not being given any hope of employment under the internship.
- Under the Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship, it will help the students to study further.
|Online application releasing date||The second week March 2023|
|Closing date for an application form||The second week April 2023|
Duration of Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship
Rajasthan youth development motivators will be taken on board for a maximum period of 2 years. They will be selected for an initial term of 1 year and a maximum period of 2 years will be based on their performance which will be evaluated periodically.
- The selected RYVP will be given a lump sum stipend of Rs. 25,000 per month.
- RYVP will be paid a lump sum. 2,500 per month as communication allowance for use of their own laptops and mobiles with the internet.
- Students of newly passed postgraduate or postgraduate year / semester of postgraduate course or doctoral courses in the field of development studies / international development / political science / economics / statistics / sociology / public policy / finance / management / engineering. / Law / Agriculture and students of any stream from a recognized University in Engineering or Medical / Agriculture / Law from a recognized University.
- Students must be at least 18 to 35 years of age.
- Good information technology skills (including MS Office, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other similar programs on alternative platforms).
- Excellent communication / presentation / intra-personal skills.
- Young Professionals / Scholars.
How to apply for Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship?
Candidates are being requested to mention your email ID and correct phone number so that you will get information in the future and also mention it if you have a bank account with the correct IFSC code.
Note:- All students are being requested to carry with them certain details such as Bank Passbook, Aadhaar Card Number, Income Certificate, Mobile Number, Mail ID, Category Certificate, Disability Certificate, Date of Birth, before applying on the official website.
Aspirants can apply on the official website of Rajasthan Yuva. (Click Here).
What instructions should students follow at the time of filling the bank details?
- Bank account should be in the name of the student only.
- Enter your bank branch exactly.
- Enter your full bank account number without any mistake.
- If you have not been KYC, get KYC done because your money will be paid for the Rajasthan Youth Development Motivational Internship.
- The bank account should be active.
- Bank Account must be preferably in any Nationalized Bank with a core banking facility.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- How to handle the length of the bank account number 15 characters Where the bank provides 16 or 18 characters?
Ans- There has been a substantial increase in the length of the account number.
Q- Will login credentials be sent via SMS?
Ans- Yes. Application ld and password sent by SMS.
Q- How to track the status of my application?
Ans- Application ld and after logging in an option “Check your status” is available date of birth.
Q- Which are the areas that are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar and enrollment ld are not editable at any stage. They should be filled Very carefully.
Q- What is the last date for submission of online application?
Ans- Please see the notification for this scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which gives the start and end dates for online registration.
Q- What to do after submitting an online application?
Ans- After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign it and submit it to your institution along with the required/supporting documents.
Q- How to check the status of my application?
Ans- You can check the status of your application anytime by entering your registration ID, date of birth and password. On the home page, the list ‘List of registered students’ link also provides the status of your application
Q-Are students enrolled in integrated courses of eligible institutions to apply?
Ans- Yes. Students enrolled in integrated courses are eligible to apply. However, such awards can only avail scholarships for the undergraduate part of the course.