Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023 Last Date of Application 20 October 2023 and Helpline Number: 022-49150800. It will be registered through online scholarship. For SC Scholarship Scheme Under Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra. Students who are studying in 11th and 12th grade will be given the Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship. Students who remain selected within the scholarship will get the help of up to 3000 for 10 months. This scheme has been specially made for Maharashtra students who are belonging from the Reserve category and can not come to pursue their further studies due to their family financial condition. Under this scheme, up to 100% of the tuition fees and exam fees are covered for the professional course pursued by the candidate.
Almost every year, the application form of S Scheme starts coming out from October, the candidate is being opposed, the students have to start submitting his application form within a late time, otherwise, your application form is canceled due to the last date.
About Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
Rajarshri Shahu Maharaja Scholarship 2023 It usually tries to help the students who have financial problems in their family due to which they are able to pursue further studies. According to the scholarship, even after the eleventh and twelfth grades, the scholarship is also provided to the students. Students who are studying for professional courses like engineering medical etc. Scholarships will be offered first to the families whose income is less than Rs 2.5 lac. Students in class twelfth or who have recently completed their Board examinations are eligible for the scholarship. If students want to participate in the organization’s scholarship programme, they must be from the Maratha community.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023-24 last date is 20 October 2023.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Highlight
|Authority Name||Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra|
|Scheme Name||Rajarshri Shahu Maharaja Scholarship 2023|
|Scholarships Offered||For SC Scholarship Scheme Students who are studying in 11th and 12th|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||(Click Here)|
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship dates
|starting date for an application form||The first week of August 2023|
|Last date for submitted||20 October 2023|
Who offers the Scholarship?
This Rajarshri Shahu Maharaj Scholarship provides by the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra. Special scholarship scholarships come from the SC category.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- Applicant should be ”Bonafide Student of Institute” and admitted for Professional and Technical course (Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree) as mentioned in GR
- Applicant should have Nationality of India.
- Applicant should not avail any other scholarship/stipend.
- Candidate should be admitted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- Candidate should be Domicile of Maharashtra State.
- Candidates are eligible those who have taken an admission under General category and SEBC Category.
- Deemed University and Private university is not applicable
- During course duration, candidate should not have a gap of 2 or more than 2 years.
- For current Academic Year, Only 2 child from family are allowed for benefit of scheme.
- Minimum 50 % attendance in previous semester (Exception for fresh admitted in College).
- The Total Annual Income of Family should not be more than 8 Lakhs.
How to apply for the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship?
- The scheme is implemented through the https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/.
- It is mandatory for all students to apply online on the website i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Upon registering for the Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities, login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Fill out the information asked.
- You have to give documents with this and you should have your scanned photo and scan signature, which you will attach to the application.
- If anything mistake found in the application form, then it can be canceled.
- CAP Related document.
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State.
- Family Annual Income certificate.
- Mark sheet of 10th (S.S.C) & Onwards.
- Proof of Biometric attendance (Interface UIDAI).
Term and Condition
- If a student has received a scholarship by false statement, his / her scholarship will be canceled.
- Student attendance for which the criteria will be decided by the competent authority of the school should be done regularly.
- Candidates must apply through online.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
- The scholarship amount will be awarded as per the information provided and verified in the online application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q-Are the students who have enrolled in some course in distance mode or have obtained admission through management quota be considered eligible for award of scholarship?
ANS– No of these categories of students will not be considered for award of scholarship.
Q- Are students enrolled in dual degree courses eligible to apply?
ANS- Yes. However, the awardees will be eligible to draw scholarship only till the tenure of the first degree program.
Q- What if I forget my Password?
Ans- You can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password.
Q- Can I take a print-out of my application at any stage?
Ans- Yes. Do ‘Candidate Login’ and take the print out using the link ‘View/ Print Application.
Q- How to check the status of my application?
Ans– By logging-in with your registration Id, date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, the ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
Q- Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
ANS- Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution.
Q- How to track the status of my application?
ANS- An option “Check Your Status” is available once you log in with Application ld and DOB.