Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship 2021-22 It is quite plain for those students who are financially and economically disabled students but they are very much Desirous about their studies and willing to study this scholarship in the hope of providing a little help to those students. Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship Scheme has been started in 2002. There will not be any hindrance to get this scholarship, irrespective of caste and religion, and all the gender candidates are eligible for this scholarship. To date, these organizations have awarded 812 scholarships to students valued at Rs. 36,07,326/ and given only through the Educational Scholarship Program.
Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship Highlight
- Interested those candidates for this scholarship post their application the Padala Charitable Trust, Yeleswaram E.G.Dist 533429 A.P or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This scholarship will be given first to poor students and to the Merit list.
- Selected candidates brought their documents in the interview and not post with the application.
- The Applicants must be from Andhra Pradesh & Telangana States.
- Selection for the scholarship is done through their financial condition and Eligibility Criteria.
Who gives this scholarship to the candidates?
This scholarship is given to the candidates by the Padala Charitable Trust (PCT) and it is the non-profit, non-government organization founded and which was inaugurated in 2002.
Field of Study
- Intermediate (2 years)
- Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) (3 years)
- Diploma in Education / Pharmacy (2 years)
- Undergraduate Non-Professional Courses (3 years) (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com)
- Undergraduate Professional Courses (4 years) (B.E, B.Tech)
- B.Ed Course (1 year)
- Medicine (MBBS) (5 years)
- Candidates who belong from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be given to those students.
- The candidate must have received any government school or college education for the scholarship.
- Organization help among the students who were going through financial problems.
- It is mandatory for you to have a previous year’s marks certificate.
- Students have to score 75% in their examinations.
- And candidates who are undergoing physical disability will be given some leeway.
- Candidates can also get free seats if they have maintained their name with good marks in the entrance test merit list.
How to apply of Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship?
- Candidates will have to go to the official website.
- The candidate application form can also be downloaded. (Click Here)
- Do not make many mistakes while giving information in the application form.
- Requesting candidates, enter your phone and email ID.
- There should not be too much error in the application, otherwise, your application form can be canceled.
- After submitting all the details completely, you used to post your application form on the given details.
Padala Charitable Trust, Yeleswaram E.G.Dist 533429 A.P or email to email@example.com.
Documents will be your requirement only when you are selected for this Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship and go for an interview.
- Address proof
- Voter id card
- Two passport size photo
- Income certificate
- 12th certificate
- Entrance exam marks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- What details do I have to fill in the nomination details of the application form?
In the Enrollment Number column, enter your roll number in the course/branch in which you are enrolled. In the Enrollment Date column, enter the date of admission in the first year of your enrolled course/branch. For which year you are applying, enter the date of admission/re-entry in the current year of your admitted course/branch in the admission date. (In the case of first-year students only, this date will be the same as the enrollment date).
Q-How can I edit entries that cannot be edited at the institute level?
Ans- If you have to edit some entries like Institute Name, Syllabus, and Branch, Annual Income, etc. which are not editable at the Institute level, then you should mention your application to the Scholarship on the official website “Temporarily Rejected option” “Should be requested to do. Mistakes were detected by you. The application will then be made available at the applicant level by the software. You can then log in using the provided user-id and password and edit the required details. After locking the application again, it will be sent to the institute.
Q12. Can I take a print-out of my application at any stage?
Ans- Yes. Printout of application can be taken at any stage. The finally locked application will have the “Barcode”, which is to be submitted at the Institute.
Q- What is to be done after submitting the online application?
Ans- After locking and forwarding the application online to the institute, you should take a printout of the application (this would come with a barcode), sign it and submit it at the Institute with requisite documents.
Q- What all documents do I have to submit with the printout of the application?
Ans- You have to submit Original Caste Certificate, Original Income Certificate, Copy of High School Certificate, Copy of the first page of Bank Passbook (showing IFSC Code of the Bank & Bank Account Number) and Handicap Certificate (if any) along with the print out of the Application. Institute would verify the original certificates & return back to the students.