Orange Tulip Scholarship India:- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme (OTS) gives talented students in India the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. Nuffic’s Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) India organized Orange Tulip Scholarship India for master’s degree Indian students to study in the Netherland. The main purpose of this Scholarship is to provide higher education to all meritorious students. The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) renders talented students in India the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. The level of the curriculum covered in the OTS scheme varies from university to university. This may be just one of the undergraduate / master / doctoral programs. Scholarships are awarded to pursue master’s degree programs at Nyenrode Business University, Maastricht University, VU University Amsterdam, Tilburg University, Tivinte University, Radboud University Nijmegen, TiasNimbas Business School, Institute Housing and Urban Development Studies. Through Orange Tulip Scholarship India, all economically weaker students are encouraged to study and are considering the foremost aptitudes through this scheme. Students who are showing willingness for the scholarship can submit their application form online.
Orange Tulip Scholarship India Highlights
- Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands organized Orange Tulip Scholarship
- This Scholarship provides to Master degree students
- The entire duration of the Master Program
- This Scholarship provides to an Indian citizen.
- File Approval and Pre-selection by NESO India
Who gives the Scholarship?
Nuffic’s Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) India is the official representative of Dutch Higher Education Institutions in India. The organization aims at promoting Dutch Higher Education Institutions (DHEIs) in India.
|University of Amsterdam (Economics & Business)||March 2023|
|Vrije University Of Amsterdam||March 2023|
|Radboud University, Rotterdam School of Management, Groningen University (Graduate School of Medical Sciences)||March 2023|
|Han University Of Applied Science, Maastricht School of Management, Maastricht University (Faculty of Health Medicine Life science & Faculty of Science & Engineering), University Of Groningen (Faculty Of Arts), Wittenborg University Of Applied Science, Tilburg University, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Saxion University Of Applied Science, Institute of Housing and Urban Development, University of Amsterdam Business School-MIF, Hanze University of Applied Sciences (MBA & Masters in International Business), Rotterdam Business School, Institute of Social Studies (ISS), Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Amsterdam University of Arts (DAS Theater Masters)||April 2023|
|Twente University, Tias Business School||May 2023|
Through the OTS scheme, candidates can receive scholarships up to 100%. The students can receive from 25% to up to 100% tuition fee waiver. Depending on the different universities, how they divide the scholarship.
- Students must be a citizen of Indian.
- Review file registration and selection by OTS sponsor
- Currently undergoing the admission process or already admitted to one of the universities in the Netherlands OTS participants.
- The applicant must have been admitted to a master’s degree program at Maastricht University.
- Applicants must have good grades, a grade point average (GPA) of at least 75%.
How to apply for Orange Tulip Scholarship India?
- A candidate first needs to select the course and university in the Netherlands. Use StudyFinder to find the desired course.
- The university selected by the candidate should be covered under the OTS scheme.
- Then read the notification carefully. Check all the details which are given on the web page.
- Fill the form without making any mistake.
- Attach all necessary documents.
- Save your registration number for the future.
- A hard copy remains closed print for security.
- Download the application form and fill in the required details.
- Send the application form along with the necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, different universities have different deadlines which the candidate must check before applying. Students are being requested to submit the last application for the range Tulip Scholarship India is the first of March 2023 i.e. students do not waste their time and submit their application form before this date and especially keep in mind your application form I must not make any mistake or else your application form will be canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- For OTS South Africa courses at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels are available. Please note, not all study programs of a participating university are funded through OTS. So it’s important to look at the OTS schemes.
Q- Can I apply for two universities/programs in the scheme?
Ans- Yes, please send the required documents separately to the OTS email.
Q- If my university and/or study program is not on the sponsor list/scheme, can I register for the Orange Tulip Scholarship?
Ans- Not all Dutch Universities offer Orange Tulip Scholarship and apply only to university courses listed on the Scheme page.
Q- What is the nominal funded Orange Tulip Scholarship?
Ans-The benefits/nominals offered by each university that have a different OTS programs. Although there are Dutch universities that offer a 100% (full) study fee, other colleges may only offer a 50% reduction in study fees or only 25%. It is possible to offer only live expenses or visa fees, etc. Click the name of the university within the scheme that will open a special page with details of the scholarship value (in the table).
Q- In what form should I submit the registration file? Where to send it?
Ans- The Orange Tulip Scholarship registration file ONLY needs to be submitted in softcopy: in Word or PDF form each file is given a clear name in English: [document name] – [applicant’s name]. Example: CV – Rahul Sharma total attachment maximum 2MB
sent via e-mail to email@example.com with subject e-mail: OTS 2023 Application – [scheme] – [your name]. Example: OTS 2021-2021 Application – [name of Dutch university / OTS scheme] – Rahul Sharma.
Phone: +91 80-23098104
Email: contact firstname.lastname@example.org