Oil India Scholarship:- Oil India Limited and Merit Scholarship 2023 is inviting 10th and 12th class students for this scholarship. Oil India Limited is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production of Indian public sector company. 2000 Scholarship is provided to 10th 12th and ITI students. Indian Oil Scholarship 2023 Apply Online for Application Form and also get IOCL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Registration Form, Amount. The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolises the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry.
Note: Currently Not Active
Oil India Scholarship IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Candidates from BPL families must submit the attested photocopy of their parent’s ration card issued by the State Government.
- Candidate must provide a valid email id while applying for this scholarship.
- PWD candidates must mention the type of disability and must submit a medical certificate.
- Online application form starting date Third week of July 2023.
- Online application form last date Third week of August 2023.
Eligibility Criteria of Oil India Scholarship
- Students secure above 95% marks in HSLC / AISSE / ICSE / HSSLC / AISSC / ISC examination from schools / colleges located in oil operating areas.
- Students who go to college and school through the regular medium will remain eligible.
- Students should not be more than 30 years of age.
- OBC category students have been given 3 years of relaxation, while in SC and ST category students are being given a 5-year relaxation and those students who are disabled, are being given 10 years of age relaxation.
- 49.5% scholarships are reserved i.e. SC(15%), ST(7.5%) & OBC (27%).
- 25% of scholarships are meant for girl students.
- 10% of scholarships are intended for persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
- According to this Oil India Scholarship, students were not allowed to receive any other scholarship.
- You will receive the scholarship amount after 6 months by your principal and Head of the Representative of School College Institute.
For Oil Awards
Those who have scored in HSLC / HSSLC / equivalent Arunachal Pradesh State Board Examination from schools/colleges located within the OIL operational areas of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Charaidev / Sivasagar (Moran falling of OIL) and Lohit and Changlang districts of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam student. Can apply for oil award
Oil Merit Scholarship 2023 such as the objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria of the scheme, important documents, and the benefits and features. Also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under Oil Merit Scholarship 2023
For OIL Merit Scholarship
Students passing class X and XII examination from schools/colleges located within the OIL operational areas of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Charaidev / Sivasagar (falling under Moran OIL filed areas) and Lohit and Changlang districts of Arunachal in Assam. States can apply for the OIL Merit Scholarship.
600 scholarships are available to students pursuing professional studies (engineering-300, MBBS-200, and MBA-100). The scholarships will be allocated in zones, namely North, South, East, and West, based on the “number of students who appeared for the 12th Standard examination during 2023-24.”
Oil Merit Scholarship, 2023 (Non-Oil Employee Children Category)
|HSLC (Rural)||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 70 % /General : 75%|
|HSLC (Urban)||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%|
|AISSE||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80 % /General : 85 %|
|ICSE||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%|
|HSSLC / AISSCE / ISCE ( ALL STREAMS)||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%|
Oil Merit Scholarship, 2023 (Oil Employees’ Children Category)
|CLASS X – State Boards / CBSE / ICSE / Others||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80 % /General : 85%|
|CLASS XII – State Boards / CBSE / ICSE / Others||Reserve (SC,ST,OBC,MOBC,PWD) : 80% /General : 85%|
Oil India Scholarship amount
- 10th 12th and ITI students are given scholarships in 2000. Under this, general category students have to bring 65% percentile, its SC OBC girls category students have to bring 60% and in addition to physical disability candidates have to bring 50% percentile. In class 10th.
- Engineering Duration 4 years These students are given 300 Oil India Scholarship and in the 12th class General category students have to bring 65% percentage, ST, SC, OBC Girls category students have to bring 60% percentage and in addition to 50% percentage of Physical Disability candidates.
- MBBS 4-year offers 200 scholarship, General category students in 12th class need 65% percentile, ST, SC, OBC category students need 60% percentile and finally, Physical Disability students need 50% percentile.
- 100 Oil India Scholarship will be awarded to these students of MBBS 2 years. Students have to pass graduation General category students need 65% percentile, ST, SC, OBC students need 60% Physical disability percentile, 50%.
The students are required to submit their application form online. At the time of filling the application form, the candidate must provide accurate and reliable information to avoid any complications. The candidates are also required to attach and upload some important documents. Candidates have to enter their phone number and mail ID accurately because a registration number has been generated on the phone number with you, the difference may increase in the distressed further stage. The official website. (Click Here)
In case, the online application is canceled, the students can shift to the option to submit the application form offline. They can download the form from the official website and must fill in all the information carefully. Attach the documents with the application, seal it in a packet and send it through speed post.
Sify Technologies Limited
(IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
Term and conditions
- Students have to enter their name accurately which is also written on the mark sheet of the class.
- If someone’s document is not correct, their Oil India Scholarship will be stopped there.
- Applications with any invalid Caste Certificate shall be considered against General Category.
- Applicants should have the savings bank account in their names (joint bank account with parents/guardians in case applicant is minor)
- The first Oil India Scholarship installment shall be released for 12 months by demand draft.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- How much money is available?
Ans- Gus Archie: USD 5,000 per year, up to 4 years
Henry DeWitt Smith: USD 5,000 single payment
Donald G. Russell: USD 4,000 single payment
Imomoh: USD 2,000 single payment
Niko van Vingen: USD 5,000 per year, up to 4 years.
Q- Once I have submitted my application, can I make further edits and add attachments?
Ans- Once you submit your application, you can not edit now. If the required information is missing, your application will be disqualified. We recommend that you save the format of your application. However, before submitting a review again all the requirements to complete your application.
Q- Do I currently need to enroll in university to apply?
Ans- If you are not yet enrolled, please provide information on their first choice of university to attend. No intention of funding certificate or training programs. The application must be named on January 1 after the year.
Q-I am in the final year of my university, am I eligible?
Ans- You will be eligible only if you will be enrolled in the application year. It is only the Emomo scholarship and Henry DeWitt Smith applied Fellowship. Gus Archie scholarship is limited to petroleum engineering students in the first year.
Q- Can I get more than one scholarship or fellowship from SPE?
Ans- Yes, you can get more than one award. There is no rule that can limit the number of scholarships or fellowships a student receives.