Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2021:- Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched a scholarship scheme ie Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2021. Through the scheme, help is being provided to the bright students who are going through a financial problem and can pursue their studies, during this organization, the meritorious students are being given the opportunity to study professional courses in addition to technical courses. Graduation will often be available in both parts of post-graduation, apart from this, students who are interested in the sport will also be given the opportunity. For this scholarship scheme, a duly constituted committee of the Education Department of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation will assess the financial situation and financial status of the applicant’s family.Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2021 scheme is open to all students, who will fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed below and wish to pursue higher studies only in India. 50% of the scholarship amount is reserved for girls. However, this amount can be used for other students, if the eligible girl students are less than the reserved level.
The last date to submit the application form September 2021.
- The total award for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2021 is 50,000 and in addition, 50% scholarship is set aside for girls students.
It is necessary for the applicants to secure regular admission through the competitive test in any of the following disciplines:
- Graduate degree in medicine (allopathic/ homeopathic/ ayurvedic)
- Graduation degree in any discipline of engineering
- Chartered Accountancy after qualifying CPT conducted by the ICAI
- CFA after qualifying foundation test
- LLB after qualifying entrance test for LLB
Eligibility Criteria of Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2021
- Candidates must be resident of India.
- Students who want to apply for graduation, students should have 12th certificate.
- Candidates who are involved in post-graduation and any professional degree have to show graduation certificate.
- To get this scholarship, first of all, students have to go to colleges and institutes through regular mediums.
- Students who will be selected for this scholarship, their family income should not exceed three and a half lakh.
- Students must get 95% marks in the 12th class.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply on the official website. (Click Here)
- All students will have to give correct information while filling the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2021 application form.
- If the application form does not fill with proper detail correctly, the application form may also be rejected.
- Fill in all required details and upload all supporting documents.
- After filing the application form, please submit a scholarship application through Speed Post.
- After 30 September 2021, the application form of anyone will not be accepted for any reason, so apply your application form in time.
Note:-All students are requested to provide your correct email ID and phone number at the time of filling the application because the Authority has a single line to contact you.
Phone : 91-11-47660200
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There’s lots of help out there if you know who to ask.
If you’re in high school, make an appointment with your guidance counselor, or reach out to the financial aid department of the schools you’re considering. If you’re a post-secondary student, check in with your financial aid office, or even your faculty or department directly. Don’t be shy about asking for help. That’s what these folks are there for!
Yes. An Application ID will be provided to the candidate once his/her application is submitted online. It will be conveyed to candidates through SMS. Students should remember their ID as it will be required while applying for renewal during subsequent years. The receipt of ID does not give itself a guaranteed award of scholarship.
You can edit all details except “Registration Details”. It may be noted that once you ‘finally submit’ your application it will be forwarded to the next level and after that, you cannot edit further.
You can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you until you ‘Submit’ the online application. To edit the application, go to the option “Student login”→ enter the Application Id then click on submit ‘login’ button.
There are many awards from non-educational providers, and those are fine to apply to. Don’t apply to awards from one school if you’re attending another, though!
This is totally up to you, but the more the better. You get out what you put in. Give yourself a week or two before the deadline to get everything ready.
About: With the blessings of Her Holiness Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students to pursue Professional and Technical Courses for Graduation and Post-Graduation levels and who excel in sports and cultural activities at State/National Level. The salient features of the scheme are given below for information and benefit of all concerned.