The National Accounting Talent Search (NATS) competition is a unique initiative of the Indian Accounting Association. Since 2021, the scheme has covered a lot of areas through scholarships and it is limited to India till now. This is a small approach to help students who are interested in accounting. The plan accepted its national executive’s proposal to organize a competition of such union national meetings that was during the latter part of 2008. Since 2021, the scheme has covered a lot of areas through scholarships and is limited to India. away. In addition, those students studying for post-graduation and professional courses have also been kept in force for 25 years. Students who are within 25 years of age can apply for the scholarship. It is being conducted exclusively for accounting students only.
|Junior Level||Senior Level|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Subject Coverage||Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting and||Based on UGC (NET) syllabus (details on website)|
|Management Accounting generally of|
|B.Com. (First year) level (details on website)|
|Who can participate||Any student doing B.Com., BBA, B.Voc or any||Any person below the age of 25 years|
|other undergraduate course||(born after June 30, 1996)|
NATS Important dates
|Online application releasing date||1st July 2021|
|Closing date for an application form||December 2021|
|Examination date||February 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of (NATS)
- Candidates must be resident of India.
- Students who want to apply for graduation, students should have 12th certificate.
- Candidates who are involved in post-graduation and any professional degree have to show graduation certificate.
- To congratulate for applying below this level, students should be born above 30 years of 2021 ie a candidate born after 30th June 1993 should not be above 25 years.
National Accounting Talent Search (NATS) Award
|Best Performance||Junior Level: Rs. 10,000
Senior Level: Rs. 15,000
|Second Best Performance||Junior Level: Rs. 5,000
Senior Level: Rs. 8,000
|Third Best Performance||Junior Level: Rs. 3,000
Senior Level: Rs. 4,000
|Outstanding Performance||Junior Level: Rs. 1,500
Senior Level: Rs. 2,000
|Centre Topper||Junior Level: Rs. 1,000|
How to apply for National Accounting Talent Search?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the National Accounting Talent Search (NATS) online mode.
- All students have to go to the official website. (Click Here)
- All students will have to give correct information while filling the scholarship application form.
- If the application form does not fill with proper detail correctly, the application form may also be rejected.
- Fill all required details and upload all supporting documents.
- After filing the application form, please submit on the official site.
- Pay the registration fee of INR 250 (for Junior Level) and INR 500 (for Senior Level) using debit card/credit card/internet banking.
- Finally, submit the application.
Note:-All students are requested to provide your correct email ID and phone number at the time of filling the application because the Authority has a single line to contact you.
1) Deposit Rs Amount in any branch of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur in the account of Coordinator, National Accounting Talent Search (Account No 61060736681), No bank charges are to be paid.
2) Send a Demand Draft in Favour of Coordinator, National Accounting Talent Search payable at Udaipur Rajasthan and send it to Prof G Soral, Coordinator, National Accounting Talent Search, Department of Accountancy and Statistics, UCCMS, Mohanlal Sukhadia University,Udaipur- 313 001 Rajasthan
NATS Contact details
Prof. G Soral
COORDINATOR, NATIONAL ACCOUNTING TALENT SEARCH
Mohanlal Sukhadia University
Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Aadhaar number is not mandatory for the students to fill the registration form. Students can appeal for the scholarship without entering an Aadhaar number.
Closure dates are available for acceptance of various scholarship applications National Accounting Talent Search Portal.