Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2021
Dedicated to supporting India’s brightest in their pursuit of higher education, The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is announced. The Sekhsaria Foundation is a not-for-profit organization set up by an endowment from Mr. Narotam Sekhsaria, a visionary entrepreneur with a strong sense of social commitment. A UDCT graduate with distinction, he promoted Gujarat Ambuja Cements and led the organization to become the most efficient cement company in India.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship:-The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, under its postgraduate scholarship program, consistently provides Indian students with an interest-free loan scholarship for graduation with a high academic record. The last date to apply for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program 2021 is 27 March 2021 at midnight. PG Scholarship amount, an extension to a maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs, based on the foundation’s assessment of potential candidates. Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships are offered for postgraduate studies in the fields of pure sciences, applied sciences, social sciences and humanities, law, architecture, and management.
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is for postgraduate study in India or abroad. Candidates are applying for the best Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship, an interest-free loan scholarship, planning to study in India for Post Graduate or Abroad, which is the complete college course with excellent marks.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2021 application form has been closed for the session 2021-22.
check also: GB Pant University Scholarship
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Benefits
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, as part of its graduate scholarship program, consistently provides the students with interest-free loan scholarships to pursue higher academic record graduation. PG scholarship funds expanded to a maximum of Rs. 20 lakh, potential candidates are awarded based on the foundation of assessments.
- Be an Indian citizen.
- Those who fulfill the following criteria are eligible for the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship.
- Be below 30 years of age as on 31 January 2021.
- The Scorecards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc).
- Those who are waiting for a decision from a university are also eligible to apply.
How to apply for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship?
- Students have to visit the official website. (Click Here)
- Upon registering for the Foundation’s PG Scholarship, login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID
- Fill out the information asked.
- You have to give documents with this and you should have your scanned photo and scan signature, which you will attach to the application.
- If anything mistake found in the application form, then it can be canceled.
Note:- An application fee of Rs. 500 / – is payable either online or offline through net banking by sending a demand draft issued in favor of Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
|Application open||The first week of January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||Last week of March 2021|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview||April / May 2021|
|Interview Round (In Mumbai)||Last week of May 2021|
|Final list||June to July 2021|
|Two days Orientation Programme||July 2021|
FAQ Regarding Narotam Scholarship
The applications are open between January and March. All applications must be received by the Foundation by March.
The scholarship is being offered by Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
Narotam Sekhsaria scholarship is offered by Non-Govrnment organizations.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Only shortlisted candidates are intimated about their selection. Due to the high volume of applications, we regret our inability to respond individually to the candidates who have not been shortlisted. We do send out regret emails but due to the volume they may go into your spam inbox
The Foundation announces the final list of scholars towards the end of June or the first week of July.
Disbursement and Repayment Of PG Scholarship Loan-
On receiving a copy of the visa, the scholarship for the post-graduation amount will be disbursed. Repayments will commence one year after the completion of the course as per the following schedule:
- 1st year after course completion: Nil
- 2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
- 3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
- 4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
1st Floor, Nirmal Building
Mumbai – 400021
Between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm during weekdays.
Anant National University Fellowship