Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship 2021 Kerala welcomes all women applicants from Kerala who are studying in the first year of the undergraduate course in HSC / VHSC / Government / Aided Arts / Science College. The Directorate of Collegiate Education invites online applications for Kerala MNS Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Fresh. Through scholarships, all financially vulnerable students are encouraged to study and are considering the most important approach through the scheme. The responsibility of the selection and distribution of various scholarships for the Higher Secondary Department of the Department of Higher Education, Government of Kerala, has been entrusted under the Graduate and Post Graduate streams. The plan is simply how to help students studying for bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The scholarship will help you until you complete your course.
Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship-DCE Eligibility Details
|Rate of Scholarship
|Rs. 125/per annum
|Should be a first year girls student of HSC/VHSC and under graduate course in Govt/Aided Arts and science college.Should belong to forward of BPL family and backward community
Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Important dates
- Application start date: First week of August 2021
- Application deadline: Last week of October 2021
- For 12th class students
- Candidates must be resident of India at Kerala.
- Become a student studying in the first year of HSC / VHSC or graduate course in Govt./Aided Arts and Science College.
- Confidence to move ahead of BPL family and backward community.
- The Rate of the scholarship is Rs. 125/per annum.
How to apply to Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship?
- First of all the applicants should visit the official web page.(Click Here)
- Click on ‘New Registration‘ to register.
- Then get the latest updates and details
- Click on the link of the online application form tab and open the Muslim Nadar Girls online form.
- Fill all the details are required to fill the application form.
- Buttons on all documents scanned and attached passport size photographs and signatures and press entries.
- Finally, download it and bring the print out of it for future use.
The Special offer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the UID number/Aadhaar Number?
A UID number is otherwise known as, Aadhaar, the number is Unique identification. The number is given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UrDAr). Aadhaar is a unique 12 digit number assigned after de-duplication of biometrics.
How to overcome the problem of Login even after getting a system-generated Application id and DOB as Password?
The “Forgot Application ld” option may be used and this problem can be overcome by using Search by Bank Account Number and Search by Mobile Number.
What is the solution in case the Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship is not coming in the drop-down list?
As per the inputs provided by the student, if these do not fit into the Guidelines, then scholarships cannot be provided.
What is the Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Registration ID number?
This will facilitate authenticating your identity and will help in avoiding duplication.
How to check the status of the Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship application?
By logging in with your registration Id, date of birth, and password you can check the status of your application anytime. On the home page, the ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
Is there any need for uploading a domicile certificate along with the online application form?
Yes, it is mandatory for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship students must submit a domicile certificate/ permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority that will have to be uploaded with the online application form.
How much time should I put into my Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship applications?
This is totally up to you, but the more the better. You get out what you put in. Give yourself a week or two before the deadline to get everything ready.
Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship has been closed in 2017 (SOURCE)