Merck India CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
This article is about an organization which supports the society in various aspects including the education, health care programs and social activities. There are many peoples connected with this organization and work for the welfare of humanity. This organization helps the indeed humans of society by organizing the health camps, scholarship schemes, relief funds, and others.
How is CSR different from other organization?
The CSR ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ is a private organization run by the official authorities of Merck India. There is no discrimination on the basis of sex, caste or age but it provides the same facilities for all. This is a way to support indeed persons for a better cause. The organization came into existence in the 1960’s and providing support to the peoples through various relief programs. As per the norms of the organization, they collect the funds from the top companies whose turn over go above than 500 crores or above then it has to contribute with the 2% of their profit. This is a big contributor for the welfare of humanity and the funds are used for the various social welfare programs.
Merck India CSR Program Expectations
In one of the largest pharmaceutical companies, the most reputed one is Merck is global healthcare in the world. This organization has come into existence in 1668, and its focus towards India was in 1967. The Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) is the CSR arm of Merck India and organized many social welfare programs on regular basis. As an Education trust, it took a step out in 2005 to support the meritorious students for higher studies after school level. The official authorities of MICT introduce the scholarship scheme for the higher education and support them financially to provide wings to their precious dreams. To apply for this scholarship the candidates need to apply early to get the financial support throughout the completion of course.
The eligibility criterion for the MICT Scholarship Program 2021
To apply for the scholarship the candidates need to fulfill the following requirements.
- The students must be 10th qualified from a well-recognized state board or central board with minimum 80% marks.
- The annual income of the candidates family must be below 2, 40,000 INR.
- This scholarship will be rewarded to the candidates of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bangalore.
- The candidates must have a valid Aadhar card of one of the above locations.
- This scholarship will be provided for the pursuing students of 12th, graduation and masters courses.
Scholarship reward includes the following benefits
- The students selected will be rewarded with an amount of 35000 INR annually.
- This scholarship will be rewarded to the meritorious students only.
- The students will receive a wave off in tuition fee, hostel charges etc.
MICT Criteria For The selection of applicants
- The students scoring above than 80% marks in 10th are eligible for the scholarship.
- The students have to qualify the test conducted by the organization.
- After that, the candidates need to qualify the interview rounds.
- The final decision will be declared by the official authorities of MICT.
Important documents required to apply for the MICT Scholarship
- The students must have 10th mark sheet and passing certificate from a well-recognized board.
- The student must have a birth certificate and caste certificate if required.
- The student must have a valid Aadhar Card and PAN card.
- The income certificate of the earner of the family must be there.
- The students must be an Indian citizen and resident of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bangalore.
- Kindly note that this scholarship will not be applied for the abroad universities.
Registration for MICT Scholarship program
- Firstly go through the official website (https://www.merckgroup.com) and clicks on the option ‘new registration 2021’
- Now a new page will open and you need to fill the personal, communication and education details.
- Now you need to upload the scanned signature and photograph in the correct format.
- Now upload the documents required in the correct format.
- Now recheck the details and clicks on the option of submitting now.
- Now an automation registration form will generate then take the print out for future use.
To get more updates, stay tuned with us on our official website for future use.
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship scheme
GB Pant University Scholarship
Dadar and Nagar Haveli Scholarship