Merit Cum Means Scholarship Minorities:- Through this scholarship scheme, financial students bill from the minority communities and are trying to provide a small help to those students who cannot study in their further professional courses and technical courses. The sole goal is to help students of the Minority Communities through the scholarship scheme. This scholarship will be given to the students of Government and Private Institute. Through which students can complete a copy of professional courses and technical courses as well as graduation undergraduate course.
Number of Scholarship
Every year 20,000 Merit Cum Means Scholarship Minorities will be distributed among students from minority communities across the country. Based on the state-wise population of these communities, the distribution of scholarship will be as follows.
|Jammu & Kashmir||717||2||22||12||0||753|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||3||8||0||0||0||11|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1||1||0||0||0||2|
|Daman & Diu||1||0||0||0||1||2|
Eligibility Criteria of Merit Cum Means Scholarship Minorities
- Students who got enrolled in an accredited college to pursue technical/professional courses without facing any competitive examination would also be eligible for the scholarship. However, students should not be% points less than 50 studies of post-secondary / undergraduate level. The selection of these students will be strictly merit.
- Scholarship students who have no more than than 50% marks or guardians of equal grade and whose parents / all sources in the last final exam 2.50 million will be awarded to the annual income is secure.
- 30% Merit Cum Means Scholarship Minorities has been set for a state / Center students girls of all minority communities in territories concerned State / UT in the availability status of female students in the community territory is transferable to male students of the community. The ceiling for the 30% floor and eligible students.
- Under this scheme will not be available to any other scholarship/stipend to pursue a scholarship holder course.
- You deserve minorities have had if you have the opportunity to enroll in an accredited college/institution on the basis of a competitive examination, pursue technical/vocational courses to apply for the scholarship.
Porfessional courses and Technical Couses List
|Engineering & TechnologyCourses (B.Tech/B.E./ M.Tech.)||
- The Merit Cum Means Scholarship Minorities is dependent on the satisfactory progress and conduct of the scholar.
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional
- courses, on the basis of a competitive examination, will be eligible for the scholarship.
- If a student violates the discipline of the institution or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or canceled.
- Student attendance for which the criteria will be decided by the competent authority of the institutions should be done regularly
- Award (for renewal applicants) continue to receive 50% marks in the exam last year (last year the deeds of each semester/quarter students will be subject to provide the same course at the same institution).
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship Minorities will not be for more than two students from more than one family (the Ministry for all three scholarship schemes applicable to minorities taken together).
- Students who have received benefits under this scheme will not be allowed to receive benefits under any other scheme for this purpose.
- If a student will be closed fails to secure 50% marks award last annual examination (as stated in the above Para vi).
- Awards will be (for renewal applicants) the ongoing examination of the previous year Sekyuring under 50% marks (each semester/quarter of last year, pursues the students provided the same course at the same institution).
- A self-certified community certificate students who do not need to have attained the age of 18 years. Others require certificate certified by the parent/guardian of the student community.
- A school migration of students/institutions to another does not allow for renewal applicants during the period of academic courses.
Rate of Merit Cum Means Scholarship Minorities
The rate of scholarship will be as under:
|Sl. No.||Financial Assistance||Hostler Rate||Day-ScholarRate|
|1||Maintenance Allowance (For 10 Months only)||Rs.10,000/per annum (Rs.1000 pm)||Rs.5000/- per annum (Rs.500 pm)|
|2.||Course Fee*||Rs. 20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs. 20,000/- per annum or actual whichever is less|
How to Apply of Merit Cum Means Scholarship Minorities?
- Applicant Should visit online website: www.momascholrship.gov.in and FILL details.
- After filling in details in print website momascholrship.gov.in, exit from the application
- Copy of passport size photograph with the signature of a student there (for fresh / renewal scholarship).
- In respect of having passed all the examinations attested copy of a certificate, diploma, degree, etc.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- A receipt in acknowledgment of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application was duly signed by the relation of the head of the institution, the app is in receipt of a scholarship under the scheme in the previous year.
- He should satisfy himself in the State Department that the student belongs to a particular minority community.
- In all cases, the implementation will be presented to the head of the full institution.
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor, Paryawaran bhavan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi- 110003
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
By logging in with your registration ID, date of birth, and password you can check the status of your application anytime. On the home page, the ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
You should intimate the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can revert the verification status, which allows you to edit the details. Correct the details, take the print out and resubmit the printout to the institution for online verification.
The complete user Manual, contact Details of scheme-wise state Nodar officers, and other services are available under the link “services” on the Home page of the portal.
The length of the Account Number has been increased sufficiently.
The format of the document which can be uploaded is provided in the Document Upload Popup Screen.
You may click on the Guidelines link of a particular Scheme displaying in the On-Boarded schemes section on the Home page.
The Fields which can be edited are Gender, Religion, Category, profession, Annual Income, Aadhar Number, Disability, Day Scholar/HostlaIMode of Study,lFSC Code, Account No., Admission Fees, and tuition fees. However, corrections made by the institute/state, if any, would be conveyed instantly to the student through SMS/email.
Applying procedures for scholarship schemes for both Fresh and Renewal are given below:
Fresh: The student has to click on the option, Student Login, on the homepage of the official website. Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system then click on the Save button. After saving, students will get a “Temporary ID”. The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill in subsequent details. Once registration is complete with the click of the submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated
which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of an application.
Renewal: Renewal students have to apply with their Application form and Date of Birth which they registered for the previous year. Students can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID. Only those students would be able to Renew who had got the scholarship payments last year.