M-Scholarship 2021-22: Magama Fincrop also known as Poonawalla Fincorp introduce Magma Scholarship or M-Scholarship 2021 and M-Scholar was launched by Magma Fincorp Has been commissioned since 2015. Magama Scholarship is available for those students who have pass 10+2 from a recognized educational board or institute and preparing for graduation, It is only available only for Science and Commerce stream students who got above 80% marks. Applicants are invited by Magma Fincorp a Mumbai Based Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) for its Magma M. Scholar Program 2021. The M-Scholarship has been considered most popular for the meritorious students, for the last 4 years, the students have gained much more than this, besides they have made themselves capable of placing themselves in a higher position in the private and government sector and this
M-Scholarship helps meritorious students greatly in correcting the financial condition and in promoting economic development. Their only means is to make all students’ own identities all over the country and brighten the name of the country. The company announced the launch of M- a scholar in 2021, which will provide scholarships to 100 deserving students for higher education at the graduate level. This scheme will be available to students whose age is 20 years or they have secured 80% marks in their 12th standard and their family income does not exceed 10,000.
Last date to apply:-
- 15 August 2021
- It is mandatory for the students to be residents of India.
- Students must be within 20 years of age.
- This M-Scholarship will be given to undergraduate students who will be for 3 years in addition to those who are taking care of professional courses such as engineering, medical and architecture, they are also considered eligible for scholarship.
- The income of Family should not be more than 10000.
- For this scholarship, students will have to go to colleges and schools through the regular medium.
How to apply?
- The process of filling the M-Scholarship application form for 15 August 2021. (Click Here)
- The complete offline registration process consists of various stages – offline/online registration, filling the application online, uploading pictures.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Many applications of a candidate will be rejected.
Interested and eligible students can send their applications to Magma Fincorp Limited’s office with the following documents:
- The nomination of application for demand letter scheme
- Address proof and proof of identity
- Parent’s Income Certificate (Monthly family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 / month.)
- College Admission Proof (for an undergraduate course)
- Verified photocopy of class XII mark sheet
- Set of two passport photos
- Age proof (school certificate/acceptance card)
- Bank account details
- Character certificate from the school attended last
Corporate Communications Department
Magma Fincorp Ltd.
Tower 4A, Ecospace Business Park,
Ambuja Realty Campus, New Town, Kolkata
– 700156. West Bengal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can check the status of your application anytime. After logging in, click on “ Edit-Lock-Print Application”. Then select the “Track Status” option. This will provide you current / latest status of your Scholarship Application.
Areas that can be edited are gender, religion, category, profession, annual income, Aadhaar number, disability, scholar/hostel on the day of study, lFSC code, account number, entry fee, and tuition fees. However, the improvements, if any, made by the institute/state will be immediately notified to the student through SMS / email.
Aadhaar number is not mandatory for students to apply online and fill the registration form. Students can apply for the scholarship without entering an Aadhaar number. But in that case, their Aadhaar Enrollment RD has to be filed.
Once an application is made to (Permanent ID) the candidate will be provided with his / her registration number. Candidates should be made aware through SMS and email. Students are required to submit their Application ID along with this while applying for a new / renewal scholarship.
The “Forgotten Applications ld” option can be used and this problem can be overcome by using search by bank account number and mobile number.
The length of the Account Number has been increased sufficiently.
Unfortunately, there is no benefit to submitting early. The important thing is that your full application is being received before the deadline. Scholarship applicants have to review every deposit, but they cannot do so in order of receipt. Note an initial, widespread application, rather than an initial one.