KIET Scholarship 2023: Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology (KIET) was established in 1998 by Krishna Charitable Society at Ghaziabad, U.P. It is located at Ghaziabad – Meerut Road. Presently KIET Group of Institutions has more than 5600 students on its roll, substantial growth in 20 years, to meet the need for quality technical education in U.P. To help needy students KIET offer merit cum means scholarship.
March 2023 is the last date of KIET Scholarship 2023
KIET Group of Institutions merit-cum Scholarship Scheme
Every year lakhs of students appeared in the 12th board exam and got qualified but there are some students who are meritorious and deserve some golden opportunities to have a bright future. And as per their scores in boards’ and various competitive exams these students got seats in reputed colleges and universities.
In one such institution, there is KIET Group of Institution, which provides carrier opportunities in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, and Management for masters and bachelor programs. The official authorities of the KIET foundation introduced the scholarship schemes for the students who are meritorious and looking for some opportunities in fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, and Management & MCA Courses. The objective behind such scholarships is to support talented students to get an opportunity to explore their ideas. Eligible applicants can apply online on the official website.
KIET Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students qualified the 12th from well-recognized boards and scored above 80% are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be qualified the bachelors from well-recognized universities and scored above 75% are eligible to apply for the MBA and MCA courses in college.
- Students qualified the B.Tech from well-recognized universities and scored above 70% are eligible to apply for the M.Tech.
How to Apply For KIET Merit Cum Scholarship
Students who are eligible and want to apply in KIET Scholarship can follow the below steps for successful application-
- Firstly the candidates need to go and visit the official website of KITE Group of Institutions. www.kiet.edu
- Now the candidates need to fill the communication, educational and personal details as per the requirement.
- fill the account details of your own bank account.
- And, re-check the details and clicks on the submit option.
Documents required applying for the KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship Scheme
- The applicant must have the original Mark sheets of 10th and 12th from a well-recognized board.
- The applicant must have original passing certificates of 10th and 12th from a well-recognized board.
- Candidates must need to provide the gap certificate if she/she has a gap between the 12th and graduation
- Provide Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC.
- general category students have no need to provide the caste certificate.
- The candidates must have a valid Aadhar card.
- Character certificate
- The medical certificate is also required issued by an authorized doctor.
Selection Procedure for the KIET Scholarship Scheme
The official authorities of KIET Foundation provide the scholarship to 55 students, and the selection procedure will depend on the following parameters.
- Financial background of the applicant’s family.
- The academic excellence of the applicant based on the 10th and 12th
- Results of the written exam organized by the official authorities of the KITE Institutions.
The Tentative Date to Apply for KIET Merit Scholarship Scheme
- The registration will start from Soon.
- The due date to apply for this scholarship scheme is Soon.
Ghaziabad-Meerut Road (NH-58) Muradnagar-201206, Distt. Ghaziabad