The Karunya Varsham Scholarship is organized by Lourdes Math College of Science and Technology (LMCST). The Karunya Varsham Scholarship was launched in the year 2016 by the Lourdes Math Catholic Educational Society (LMCES) as a part of its extension activities. The objective is to extend this scholarship to help all the students for engineering so that they can reach their engineering parade to a further goal. 50 meritorious students will get a chance to receive this Karunya Varsham Scholarship through 100% tuition fee waiver. Archdiocese of Changanacheri and Lourdes Math Catholic Educational Society (LMCES) promote KVS scheme.
- Last date of application – 5 May 2021.
- KVS examination date – 12 May 2021.
- 10 students among the top selected meritorious candidates are eligible for a designated scholarship worth INR 20,000 (INR 5000 per year). This is attainable if they are studying engineering in any self-financing colleges in Kerala including LMCST.
- The first 33 students carry a PIN (50 percent in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) in the merit list on the basis of two examination marks along with 100 percent tuition fee waiver ie, for those students who study in LMCST for INR 75,000. Are eligible for reimbursement.
- All eligible candidates who qualify in the KVS exam and have approved the mentioned standards will be awarded as INR 10,000 Karunya Varsham Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of Karunya Varsham Scholarship
- Students who have scored 60 percent or above are eligible for a scheme.
- Those who have qualified to get admission for B.Tech in LMCST during the year 2021-19 are eligible for the scholarship.
- To rank in the final selection list, a minimum deduction beyond the 70% mark is required separately in Class 12 and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan examination.
- The candidate will be able to avail the scholarship for subsequent years only if he / she clears all the subjects in each semester in the first attempt.
- A minimum deduction at 85% (General) and two (PCM) and 70% marks in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Examination requires a place in the selection list of 50 candidates.
- The rank list for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (50 seats) will be done on the basis of marks in the KVS exam (50 out of 100) and PCM marks obtained in Plus 2 (50 out of 100 significance). No supplementary allotment case will be made in any candidate canceling his / her admission.
How to apply Karunya Varsham Scholarship?
- Students are required to visit the official site. (Click Here)
- In the application structure, the thinker is required to provide his name, address, email ID, telephone number, date of birth and more data in it.
- Provide correct data at the time of recording all perceivable structures. Since the data you provide will be written on your accepted card.
- After filling the application, you will need to include your filtered photo and verify the signature.
Lourdes Matha College of Science & Technology
Lourdes Hills, Kuttichal P.O,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695 574
Phone: 0472-2853550 | 0472-2851166
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you’re relying on scholarship funding in order to be able to study, you should let the school in question know of your situation. Some schools offer only ‘fully funded’ places, meaning all applicants must have sufficient funding in place. But many allow you to apply to a program before gaining scholarships, on the understanding that you let them know as soon as possible if you have to reject the place due to lack of funding. If you do not get the scholarship, you should still have time to withdraw your university application or find an alternative method of funding before the start of the term.
Unfortunately, there is no benefit to submitting early. The important thing is that your full application is being received before the deadline. Scholarship applicants have to review every deposit, but they cannot do so in order of receipt. Note an initial, widespread application, rather than an initial one.
Apply — it’s that simple! Many students assume they won’t win, and so they don’t apply. Many scholarships go unclaimed every year. Once you’ve figured out the scholarships you qualify for, start applying. You’ll probably hear back from the award admin before you know it.
The role of the document in the final is very important because if the students clear all rounds, the documents will be needed for their further processing. Students will have to print out the original document and the authority so that further programs can be extended.
Once you submit your application, you can not edit now. If the required information is missing, your application will be disqualified. We recommend that you save the format of your application. However, before submitting a review again all the requirements to complete your application.