EKalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023-24: Jharkhand Scholarship 2023 last date is 30 May 2023. Jharkhand grants will be given to only those aspirants who are from the Jharkhand State, Jharkhand Government invited for e Kalyan scholarship from Post Matric and Pre Matric application form will be available at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in login. The main aim of e Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship provides education to the backward category and financial crisis, who are pursuing class 10th or above classes in Jharkhand are eligible for eKlayan scholarship 2023-24. Candidates can register fresh ekalyan application and who need to renew they can renewal through ekalyan student login. Last date for online registration and application form submission is 30 May 2023 candidate must fill the Jharkhand application form before the last date. Family income of the student should be less than 2.5 lakh per annum, etc.
Jharkhand Scholarship is open to students studying in various levels of education, including post-matric, pre-matric, and merit-cum-means. The objective of the scholarship is to encourage students from disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue their education and improve their socio-economic status.
E-Kalyan Latest Update
- E-Kalyan Scholarship 2023-24 last date is 30 May 2023, Student must fill the scholarship application form before the last date.
- Jharkhand Scholarship 2023-24 Last date for online registration and application form submission.
- e Kalyan Jharkhand Post Matric (Within State & Outside State) Application filling by the Students – Click Here academic Year 2023-24, only for B.Ed. course, if already applied students are not eligible, Last date for online registration and application form submission – 11th December 2023.
- Post Matric (Within State & Outside State) Upload the Documents by the students on or before 11th December 2023
- Post Matric(Within State & Outside State) – Edit Application available in student login till 11th December 2023
- Post Matric Fresh & Renewal Application 2023-24 (Within State & Outside State) registrations –
- Post Matric (Within State & Outside State) Upload the Documents by the students on or before 11th December 2023.
- Post Matric (Within State & Outside State) – Edit Application available in student login till 11th December 2023.
State government of Jharkhand and other famous private organizations. Jharkhand state helps the candidate from every way so that they can extend the aspirants’ future further. Jharkhand scholarship basically provides help to the needed student for their higher education. through this scholarship, the candidate can enhance their education. Students of this passage will get all kinds of information Jharkhand scholarship. Ekalyan scholarship 2023-24 last date is 30 May 2023.
- Students are advised to give their AADHAAR linked bank account number while applying.
- Already (earlier) registered students apply application by using your same login and password without register again into our portal.
Also Checkout: Prerana Post Matric Scholarship
Jharkhand Scholarship (E Kalyan)
|Post matric scholarship of Jharkhand state||Application Period*||Provider Name|
|BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli, Jharkhand grants||Between August and November||Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand|
|Combined Counselling Board grants (CCB)||Between March and April||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)|
Ekalyan Scholarship for class 12th students has been released student can apply through ekalyan student login. E Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship 2023 last date is 30 May 2023. The main aim of e-kalyan scholarship is to provide scholarship for minority category students and family income is less those candidates are eligible for e-kalyan scholarship 2023. Candidates who are applying fresh they can register newly with the fresh ekalyan application and who need to renew they can renewal through ekalyan student login.
Ekalyan DA Officer Pending
30 May 2023 is the last date of the Ekalyan Scholarship for the academic session 2023-24. Candidates can apply for fresh and renewal of the Post Matric scholarship and Pre Matric Scholarship. All the Candidates who fill the application form must check the Ekalyan scholarship dashboard for the status of a DA Officer Pending Status. Candidates who faced DA Pending Problem must read the article to resolve their Ekalyan Scholarship queries. Students who met the Ekalyan DA officer Pending because they filled in wrong details such as academic sessions, documents, bonafide certificates, or any other information get only one chance to solve the Ekalyan DA Officer Pending status.
Eligibility criteria of Jharkhand grants
Every candidate has to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria. These situations are usually associated with the educational qualifications of aspirants and the financial needs of their family. In the case of Jharkhand grants qualification criteria that should be satisfied for every grant is that you should be a residence of the state.
|Scholarship Schemes by Haryana Govt. For Post Matric students UP Post Matric Scholarship|
E Kalyan SC/ST/OBC category Post matric scholarship aspirants:
- Those who have completed their 10 standard candidates 11 class aspirants as well as and Postgraduate aspirants are eligible for this grants
- Applicants family income should be not more than 2.5 lakh for ST/SC category and OBC category aspirants have 1 lakh per year.
Jharkhand scholarship of BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli:
- Students must be live within 25 km of BCCL.
- Applicants have to secured marks in board examination must be 60%.
- Test taker family income must be less than 6 lakh.
- If aspirants suffering from any chronic disease are they not eligible for the scholarship.
- Forget benefit of this scholarship, aspirants have to minimum passed class 10th.
Combined Counselling Board grants
- Those exam holders are pursuing diploma level, degree level, or postgraduate level they are eligible for a scholarship of Jharkhand or E Kalyan.
- Exam holder must be secured a minimum of 50% marks.
Rewards of Jharkhand grants
The sort of money related help that each Jharkhand grant offers to you may shift. While some aspirants get case directly to the bank account. some want to offer financial guide by covering their essential charges.
Award Details of Jharkhand grants
|Jharkhand State of grants Post Matric||Support stipend of up to INR 7,500
Ad-hoc give of INR 1,000
|Combined Counselling Board grants||The grant from INR 1 Lakh to 3 Lakh|
|BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli of Jharkhand grants||The scholarship will be given only 16 test taker|
The application procedure of Jharkhand grants E Kalyan
If you are eligible for Jharkhand grants then you will have to submit the application form before the last date. Some scholarships are published online and some are in offline mode.
|Name of scholarship||Mode of applying|
|Post Matric of Jharkhand State grants||Apply mode will be online by the e-Kalyan portal of Government of Jharkhand|
|Combined Counselling Board grants||Apply online through the official website of the Combined Counselling Board (CCB).|
|Jharkhand grants of BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli||Apply mode will be offline by Area GM’s Office of BCCL (Barora, Block-II, Govindpur, Katras, Sijua, Kusunda, Bastacolla, PB, Lodna, WJ, EJ, CV) and HRD Kalyan Bhawan, Jagjiwan Nagar, Dhanbad|
Last date for online registration and Ekalyan scholarship application form submission 30th May 2023.
Achievement certificate Required for Admission procedure of Jharkhand scholarship
|grants Name||Important Documents|
|Jharkhand State Post Matric grants||
|Combined Counselling Board grants (CCB)||
|BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli, Jharkhand grants||
Grants of Jharkhand BCCL/CCL Ke Lal and Laadli
BCCL/CCL Ke Lal and Ladli scheme: This scholarship established by the Government of Jharkhand to offered higher education to all category aspirants. Forgetting benefit of the grants exam holder has to passed 10th standard. It is also for aspirants who prepare for the entrance exam for engineering colleges like IITs, NITs and other prestigious colleges of the country.
Post Matric Jharkhand State grants
Grants of Jharkhand of Post Matric: For ST/SC/OBC category will gain the profit of the scholarship. Those test takers are domicile certificate they are also eligible for these grants.
National Information Technology Exam
Examination of National Information Technology: This scholarship is run by Pratibha Education Society. This grants motive is to making Indian are more digitally educated. So, that they can operate all devices easily such as laptop, tablets, mobile phones, technical devices with anybody helps. 30 May 2023 is the last date for registration and application form submission.
The Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for 2023-24 (Within the State/Outside the State) are online Schemes. In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL: ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
For Post Matric Scholarship : In case of fresh and Renewal scholarships for the year 2023-24 students can apply online up to 30th September 2023
All Students must Upload the all the Documents as required by 30th September 2023.
Student will contact to our helpdesk no’s or their respective District Welfare Office(DWO).
- UP Scholarship Status
- MOMA Scholarship merit cum means
- E Kalyan information updated from official website.
- Famous Scholarship