Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Graduation, Post Graduation, Master Degree, Doctor degree, encourages students to pursue further studies. The Islamic Scholarship Program is now closed for students from 2021. The last date is February 28 2021. Under this, you can submit an application for the scholarship. ISDB Scholarship 2021 offers all academic areas / Major for all undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., post all levels of vocational training as well as doctoral Reach program. ISDB scholarship went designed to attract talented male and female students. In three decades, the Bank has helped to provide 15,611 students the opportunity for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship and 13,253 are well-trained development professionals and build a bridge of researchers who have changed their country and dog efficacy of future generations.
ISDB Scholarship 2021
Partnership programs with reputed top universities: EDDB has linked programs with reputed universities around the world. Currently, the partnership program includes the University of Cambridge, Queen Mary, Imperial College London in the United Kingdom, the University of Copenhagen in Denmark and McGill University in Canada. In addition, the bank is currently partnering with the Ministry of Education in Malaysia, Council for Higher Education in Turkey, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Tunisia, Morocco and Jordan to place IsDB students in top universities.
Note: Getting admission or getting registered in a university does not mean automatic selection and this application is not required. The final decision on the place of study is made by the selection committee.
Name of Scholarship
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
Who offering the scholarship
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship provides the Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 28 February 2021
Benefits And Facilities
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fees
- Cost Of Medical Treatment At The University/government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets
- Thesis Preparation Allowance
- Scientific Papers’ Preparation Allowance
Eligibility Criteria Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
- Qualified candidates should have the citizens of the ISDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Students must have at least an intermediate degree for this scheme.
- Choosing an applicant for a paid or self-financing seat is not eligible to apply. The applicant should be committed to serving his / her community after graduation.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
ISDB Selection Process
- The excoriation and selection process is made up of academics, undertaken by an independent international selection committee and chaired by a senior advisory to the ISDB President for Science, Technology, and Innovation.
- The commendation for final selection is made by the committee and the final selection is approved by IsDB management whose decision is final.
- The Selection Committee evaluates the eligibility and eligibility requirements of the applicants and inquires the erudite and developmental contingency of the proposed fields of study.
How to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship?
- Students have to visit the official website. (Click Here)
- On the home page, you will see the application platform highlighted.
- Click that link.
- You must create an ID.
- After that, you will have to apply for the same password and mail ID for the Scholarship.
- Fill out the information asked.
- You have to give documents with this and you should have your scanned photo and scan signature, which you will attach to the application.
- If anything mistake found in the application form, then it can be canceled.
Note:– Please note that the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) does not charge any fees at any stage of the scholarship process. Never disclose or send money to any entity or person in relation to your application.
For any inquiries and /or assistance, please correspond with only :
Tel: 00966 (12) 6466835
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Selected students will study in government / public universities in their countries. However, on an unprecedented basis, ESDB will help place some students, from some selected countries, during a selected place Universities in its member countries. IsDB is considering placing selected candidates for scholarships within the top 10 universities in each beneficiary country and therefore the remainder of the planet.
Interested candidates need to submit their applications online at EDDB. The new scholarship portal is accessible through the IsDB website (www.isdb.org). Students also can use the below link to travel to register to go on to the admissions page, see the EDDB scholarship program, field of study, university or host institution, eligibility criteria for every program, and submit its application alongside the specified attachments (photo, certificate, tape) Be ready to e.t.c).
The selection of candidates is overseen by a variety committee, made from academics altogether development-related fields, and chaired by the Senior Advisor to the IsDB President for Science, Technology, and Innovation (STI). The committee screens and ranks applicants who supported their own selection criteria and taking into consideration the program’s eligibility requirements and selection criteria. After completing their undergraduate studies, the aim of identifying candidates of the very best caliber, to be able to devote themselves to their communities and countries.
Upon final approval by the IsDB President, the Scholarship Division will notify all the successful results of the choice process to begin to rearrange for candidates and awards Get their scholarship.
IsDB will send a congratulatory letter to the students through their personal email addresses and Inform them of subsequent steps for his or her placement within the program.
ISDB will arrange for the signing of acceptance letters and therefore the ISDB fixed bond of scholarship awarded, during which scholars agree that after their study is complete, they’re going to return to the home country and adherence to scholarship obligations and rules.
IsDB will partner with top universities to supply mentoring for scholarship beneficiary students. Information is going to be disseminated among active students through scholarship platforms to profit from the mentoring facilities available. Annual workshops are going to be organized to spot issues and lessons learned to mentors.
Read the knowledge posted on the scholarship portal under the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship ISDB website and punctiliously review the eligibility criteria. Collecting the required documents for your application, including your photo, updated course vitae (CV), certified copy of your certificates and academic transcripts, certificate of excellent health (if any), research proposal, university admission letter, Letter of reference, etc. As per the specified documents of the program. Apply online for the program.