Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP):– The government of Himachal Pradesh wants to help these students, students who are deprived of the same field of study or do not give an opportunity to go to them, Government of Himachal Pradesh has formed this organization to help BPL family. Has been commissioned so that those students are given all the help related to studies and they get a chance to save their future. The Integrated Rural Development Programme (IRDP) exists solely to assist BPL families in being conscious of their education, identifying themselves, and making their mark in the world..
|Last Date for Defect Verification||15th November 2021|
|Last Date for Institute Verification||15th November 2021|
|Scholarship Closing Date:||30th October 2021|
Benefits of Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP)
- Girls candidates will get 600 per annual students in class 9th 10th class.
- Boys candidates will get 300 per annual students in class 9th 10th class.
- Candidates will get 800 per annual students in class 11th and 12th class.
- College going students will get 1200 per year.
- Hostelers of College/University will receive INR 2,400 per annum
- Student nationality must be Indian.
- To get the Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) , it is mandatory for the students to be from BPL family.
- This scholarship scheme has made for only 9 students to graduate students.
- Students who are already availing of other scholarships will not be eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply?
- Visit the homepage of the Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) and click on ‘New Registration’.
- For admission, all the students who desire to be involved in this exam will have to generate an account and can fill the application form on the official website.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- At the time of filling the application form, carry some other document with you, without document your application form will incomplete.
- After done all the formality click on the submit button.
Documents are required
- Certificate from the competent authority for belonging to IRDP/ BPL families
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Identity card
- Graduate certificate
- Intermediate certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Dates are available for acceptance of various scholarship applications Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP).
As long as you want, you can fill the online application you are satisfied that you [desirabre fields correctly; Software provides facility to save your application at every level.
Aadhaar and enrollment lD are not editable at any stage. They should be filled Very carefully.